Skip to main content

Haul: Small Unmentioned Purchases


For today’s post I am going to share with you a few products that I have recently purchased and have not mentioned. I actually purchased one of the products last year but I thought I would include it anyway because I have not mentioned it before.

The product I bought last year was from Asda and it is the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream/Gel Eyeshadow in Pink Gold. I bought it for £4.99 and I got it because I thought it was limited edition but as it turned out it is actually permanent. It is a gorgeous colour!

Now for the products I have bought recently this year. The Urban Decay Oz: The Great and Powerful Theodora Palette for £35 from BeautyBay.com. I have used this palette a few times and I really like it. From Superdrug I picked up a Maybelline theROCKET Volum’Express Mascara in the shade Black because I was interested in trying it and I got it for £5.99 because it had a £2 off offer. From Home Bargains I picked up another can of the TRESemmé Extra Hold Salon Finish Hairspray but in the bigger 500ml size for £2.99. Last week I received my one item Superdrug.com order of a Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart for £5.99 + free shipping, I have yet to try this out. Lastly I received my CheapSmells.com order this morning. I only got one item because I have been after it for a long time. I got the Essie Nail Polish in Tour De Finance for £3.95. I already have it in the mini size and I really love the colour and seeing as though it was on sale cheaper on the website I decided to buy it in full size because the collection it came in was limited edition.

I may have a nail polish haul coming soon, but I may put it off and leave it a bit longer. I already have too much nail polish!

Thanks for reading J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite TV Series

I have already shared with you some current favourite songs and my favourite films. I thought it was now time to mention my favourite TV series. Here are my top ten favourite TV series:-   Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-2003) This series is about a teenager who becomes the next vampire slayer. Only one slayer is born into every generation and one has to die for another to be activated. It is a kind of coming of age story and I love strong female characters. I also just loved the fight scenes. I was only four when this series first came out, so I did miss a few seasons at first. About five years ago, I did re-watch all seven seasons. I was sad it ended, but there are only so many monsters you can introduce and slay before it gets monotonous! It did watch the spin-off show Angel, but it didn’t have the same magic and feel to it for me.   Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999-) I am quite partial to a crime drama and it all started with CSI: Miami. I watched all of the Amer...

Farewell!

Hello everyone, As you can see from the title of this post, I have decided to quit blogging!. Blogging has been a part of my life for over 11 years and I have enjoyed it a lot and it has also been a form of therapy for me. But it’s now time to leave, my life has evolved so much this last year and a half and I am now looking forward to exploring new things. I have also closed my blog e-mail address, Twitter account and Bloglovin account. I will be leaving up all of my posts, but I have turned off new comments. Take care and thank you for all your support over the years. ♥ ♥ ♥

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |