Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Soap & Glory™ 'Original Pink'

Courtesy of HarveyNichols.com
I got this in the ‘Heaven Nose’ gift set one year from the Boxing Day sales after Christmas.

The bottle is a round shape made of silver mirrored glass, with the Soap & Glory logo as pink lettered stickers scattered on the front as the design. It has a regular perfume spritzer and instead of the regular bottle cap, this has a small band, which you push in so that it clings around the spritzer and prevents the spritzer from spraying. To use the perfume, you have to pull the band off by using the attached brown ribbon with pink detailing.
The fragrance notes are:-

Bergamot, Summer Rose, Peach, Strawberry, Gardenia Blooms, Jasmine, Patchouli, Amber & Musk

This perfume is described as being fresh, fruity and light. It is definitely a light feminine scent. It is not overpowering at all. The bottle has a very simple and girly design and the scent is the Formula 1 scent, which is what most of Soap & Glory products smell like (Hand Food, The Righteous Butter, Clean On Me, Girligo etc.). I can really smell the bergamot, rose and jasmine and it is a very clean smell and definitely a must if you love the Original Pink line from Soap & Glory.

Although I really like the scent, I find that it is too light for me. I love strong smelling perfumes and this one is very delicate. It doesn’t last all day, but you can never over spray the scent, as it is not offensive and should appeal to all tastes.

Price - £16.50   Rating - 4.5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - Boots

I hope you found this review helpful.
Check back next Friday for the Formula 2 perfume.

Thank you, Bye! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...