Skip to main content

Haul: Recent Purchases #1

I am going to share with you a few recent purchases I have made. I haven’t included necessities, such as, deodorant because they are repetitive, so I just decided to include make-up items and items I know will be mentioned in a blog post at some point.

I haven’t really bought much and to cut down reading time, I have simply included the name of the product, how much I bought it for and where I bought it from.

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
£5.99
Superdrug

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish
£5.99
Superdrug.com

Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara
£4.99
Superdrug.com

Essie Summer 2013 Collection
£11.95
BeautyBay.com

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Pre Nup
£9
CheapSmells.com

theBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer
£11.60
FeelUnique.com

theBalm Down Boy Blush
£10.40
FeelUnique.com

theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
£10
FeelUnique.com

Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask
£6.99
Boots

I hope this post wasn’t too boring. The majority of the items mentioned will be reviewed very soon and I still have an extensive list of products on my shopping list, so there will be a few more hauls before this year is over!

Thanks ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥