Skip to main content

Review: Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow

I was first interested in this product because I heard Sippin’ n Dippin’ was supposed to be a dupe for MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot and knew I had to have it. A while after, I saw Flatter Me swatched online and thought how pretty it looked and wanted to add it to my budding collection of potted cream eyeshadows. When I first bought these, they were £14 each, but they have been re-designed and re-released in new packaging and have gone up in price.
The packaging is like most potted cream eyeshadows. The pot is made of clear glass and has a black plastic air tight twist cap, which has a bird sticker design on the front with the Benefit logo. On the base of the pot is a sticker, which tells you the shade, amount and what it is. You can apply it with a brush or use your finger and the pot is wide enough so that you can use a sponge if you wanted to. The formula is light, soft and creamy and you get 4.5g of product in each glass pot.
Sippin’ n Dippin’ is a chrome peach parfait shade with gold shimmer and Flatter Me is a neutral toasted mauve pink with peach and gold shimmer.
This cream eyeshadow is supposed to glide onto your eye and be crease and budge proof, as well as lasting all day. You should apply it with your finger for a wash of colour or with a brush for intensity. You can also use it as eyeliner and it should glide on and create smooth definition, as well being smudge proof.

I really love this product! The shades I have are beautiful and the texture is so soft, smooth and creamy. It glides onto your lids very well and doesn’t crease or budge. It lasts around eight hours on it’s and own and if you apply eyeshadow over the top of it, it will last a lot longer. You can also use a mix and have this product on your lid and a shadow in the crease and they blend very well together. Other cream products also easily glide over the top and for a wash of colour on your lid, use your finger and if you want a concentrated and intense colour use a flat brush. As eyeliner, it glides on and is smudge proof and looks smooth. I suggest choosing a darker or brighter shade for eyeliner because the two shades I have are not typical eyeliner shades, so won’t work as well!

Overall I LOVE this product so much and I am looking forward to purchasing more shades and getting my hands on the new design. The new glass pot design is like a pearl and it looks very pretty and dainty and very different to the two I currently have.

Price - £15.50   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - BenefitCosmetics.co.uk, BenefitCosmetics.com

Thank you for reading ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥