Skip to main content

My Unii Palette

I bought this palette a while ago and thought I would review it, as well as swatching the eyeshadows I have housed in it. I wanted one because it was popular at the time and I also wanted to depot some eyeshadows I had and needed somewhere to keep them.
The palette I have is the colour Turquoise and it has aqua sparkles mixed with it and the Unii flower on the front. It is magnetised and comes with an adhesive magnet sheet with a writing label, a full sized mirror, moveable thumb grip, tight rubber seal and all is packaged inside a fold out instruction box. The palette is 15.5cm in length and 9cm in width.
Inside My Unii Palette
I am now going to go through what I have inside my palette. I currently only have eyeshadows in it, but you can put lipstick/gloss, blush, bronzer, powder and brushes inside it if you want to.
Urban Decay ‘Smog’ - bronze with a copper and gold sheen
Urban Decay ‘Minx’ - aqua green with teal shimmer
Urban Decay ‘Gunmetal’ - blue based grey with a silver sheen
Urban Decay ‘URB’ - olive green with a golden sheen
Urban Decay ‘Twice Baked’ - medium dark chocolate brown with a satin finish
Urban Decay ‘Cult’ - aubergine purple with a matte finish
Urban Decay ‘Half Baked’ - light copper gold with a metallic finish
e.l.f ‘Purple Passion’ - bright medium purple with a little shimmer
e.l.f ‘Periwinkle’ - light silvery purple with shimmer

** Minx, URB and Cult by Urban Decay have been discontinued!

Overall this is a great palette! The packaging is lovely and it is very sturdy and easy to put products inside it. The thumb grip is also a very cute addition. You can fit quite a bit inside and there are more colours to choose from. The mirror is brilliant and the palette is definitely a travel must have because it is so convenient and all you really need is magnets. If your palette isn’t full like mine, some of the eyeshadows will move around, but they never fall out!

Price - £15        Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - UniiCosmetics.co.uk, UniiCosmetics.com

Thank you for reading. Bye ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...