Skip to main content

Urban Decay Lip Junkies

I have two shades of this product and the first I received in the Midnight Emergency Kit and the second one came with the Naked2 Palette. I was interested in trying them because I don’t like lipgloss and this kind claims to be non-sticky and colourful.
The packaging is kind of shaped like a vial/test tube and it is made out of transparent plastic. The plastic is really soft, which enables you to squeeze it to dispense the product. The cap is also made of plastic and is a sort of grey colour with purple cut-out detailing. The cap twists off to reveal the squeeze and spread applicator. The formula should be soft and you get 10ml of product in each vial.
I currently have two shades called Midnight Cowboy, which is a sparkly sheer nude in full size and Naked, which is a sheer neutral pink shade in a 3.23ml travel size.

This lipgloss is meant to be non-sticky, long lasting and soft in texture. It should also give your lips luscious shine and have a scent that is minty fresh.

This is actually a really nice lipgloss! I am still not converted and much prefer lipsticks but this is a lovely product. The packaging is lovely and the actual product is not sticky, but it is slightly tacky and the texture is quite soft. It makes your lips look glossy with shine and the brighter the shade you have the longer the colour will last. If you don’t consume anything it can last between two to four hours on your lips but if you do consume something, it won’t last very long. The colour pay-off is slightly sheer, but it can be built up. It also has a nice minty scent, which makes your lips feel very cool. Lastly there are not many shades to choose from, but the range of colours is brilliant.

Overall this is a great lipgloss, but I don’t think I will re-purchase because I just don’t like lipgloss. If I was to decide to start wearing it, I would look at buying from this range first.

Price - £13        Rating - 4/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - BeautyBay.com, Debenhams, Sephora

Thanks For Reading ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥