Skip to main content

Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette

I saw this advertised last year and I have been interested in the full sized Tartelette palettes before, but couldn’t really justify buying one (plus I couldn’t find anywhere in the UK that sold them). I thought getting this little ‘tease’ would introduce me to the brand, plus the shades look very appealing.
This palette is described as being the “pocket-perfect version” of the original Tartelette palette.

I thought it would be slightly bigger, but it is actually pocket sized. It is a similar size to the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palettes, but it is shorter in length and slightly wider. It’s overall layout is landscape with a length of 9.7cm and width of 5.8cm. It is made of cardboard and has a pink, purple and gold theme. The lid of the palette is magnetised and you lift it up to reveal the eyeshadows. It also has a small mirror on the reverse side of the lid and the eyeshadow pans are laid out in two rows of three shades. The pans are rectangular in shape and the shades names are printed in purple underneath.
You get six limited edition eyeshadow shades in this palette and all are 0.85g. They are also of the Amazonian clay formula that Tarte is renowned for with regards to their eyeshadows.
WHISPER - light pink
CRUSH - taupe shimmer
HEARTBREAKER - brown
WINK - light mauve
FIRST KISS - mauve shimmer
BFF - plum
I am quite impressed with this little palette. The eyeshadows are really great quality and immensely pigmented. They are easy to apply and blend, although I always still recommend using eye primer no matter the quality of the eyeshadow. The only issue I had was that there was a hair baked into the BFF shade and when I pulled it out, it made a slight dent in the shade, but it is not really a problem because the eyeshadow can still be used. I don’t think I will be purchasing a full size Tartelette palette, because I’ve already got the core six shades you would want from a palette like that and the shades in the full sized palettes are probably just variations of the same colours. It is definitely worth purchasing and I would be interested in more palettes with this eyeshadow formula. I am now looking to try one of the Amazonian clay blushes.

Price - £21.00   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - RosesBeautyStore.com, Sephora

What do you think of this little Tease?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

These were first launched in the USA and I remember waiting for a while for them to arrive in the UK. When they finally arrived I knew I had to try them out. I waited until they were on offer at £5.99 and I wanted to pick shades I knew I would wear and because they are not lipsticks I thought I would be safe to pick up a brighter colour I wouldn’t usually choose. The packaging is made of plastic and has a sort of quilted design on two sides of four and the colour of the packaging corresponds to the shade it is housing. The base is black plastic, which has the shade sticker. The cylindrical tube the product is dispensed from is made of reflective silver plastic. To dispense the product, you pull the packaging off and twist the base. The butter is slanted in shape and has a flat base. It is a gel formula with mango, shea and cocoa butter. You get 2.5g of product in each tube. There are many shades ranging from light to dark, but I currently only have two. The two shades I have