Skip to main content

MAC Haul #3

I have another MAC haul for you today. I’ve been naughty! I bought at bit more than I did last time and I did buy the items I have been looking at for a while. I mean’t to haul these products a couple of weeks ago, but I had a slight issue with my order. I was sent a Pro Longwear Blush in Whole Lotta Love instead of the Fluidline I ordered. I had to put a customer services report in and wait for a reply! I know mistakes can happen, but the blush was £5.50 more than the eyeliner I ordered and I was only charged the eyeliner price. I technically could have kept the blush and re-ordered the eyeliner, therefore saving £5.50 on the blush. The blush wasn’t the right shade for me anyway and I am an honest person. As it turned out, they sent me my Fluidline and they didn’t mention anything about me sending the blush back! I’m guessing they couldn’t re-sell it anyway because you can’t tell if it has been opened or not. Let’s get on to what I ordered:-
I decided to buy two more Eyeshadows in All That Glitters (beige with gold pearl - veluxe pearl) and Naked Lunch (minimal pink with shimmer - frost). I have been looking at these shades for a while and only really just got around to actually purchasing them. I also finally decided to buy the Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Bare Study (soft beige with gold pearl). I wanted this back when I got Rubenesque, but I thought I had too many similar shades, but fast forward a few years I thought why not? I also decided to pick up and try the Fluidline in Dip Down (deep dark flat brown). I only own one cream/gel eyeliner and it is in black. I am interested in doing eyeliner with this type of formula again and thought a brown shade would be good to experiment with. Lastly, I received another sample of the In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara (1g).
I don’t plan on making any more MAC purchases anytime soon, but you never know.

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |