Skip to main content

MAC Haul #3

I have another MAC haul for you today. I’ve been naughty! I bought at bit more than I did last time and I did buy the items I have been looking at for a while. I mean’t to haul these products a couple of weeks ago, but I had a slight issue with my order. I was sent a Pro Longwear Blush in Whole Lotta Love instead of the Fluidline I ordered. I had to put a customer services report in and wait for a reply! I know mistakes can happen, but the blush was £5.50 more than the eyeliner I ordered and I was only charged the eyeliner price. I technically could have kept the blush and re-ordered the eyeliner, therefore saving £5.50 on the blush. The blush wasn’t the right shade for me anyway and I am an honest person. As it turned out, they sent me my Fluidline and they didn’t mention anything about me sending the blush back! I’m guessing they couldn’t re-sell it anyway because you can’t tell if it has been opened or not. Let’s get on to what I ordered:-
I decided to buy two more Eyeshadows in All That Glitters (beige with gold pearl - veluxe pearl) and Naked Lunch (minimal pink with shimmer - frost). I have been looking at these shades for a while and only really just got around to actually purchasing them. I also finally decided to buy the Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Bare Study (soft beige with gold pearl). I wanted this back when I got Rubenesque, but I thought I had too many similar shades, but fast forward a few years I thought why not? I also decided to pick up and try the Fluidline in Dip Down (deep dark flat brown). I only own one cream/gel eyeliner and it is in black. I am interested in doing eyeliner with this type of formula again and thought a brown shade would be good to experiment with. Lastly, I received another sample of the In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara (1g).
I don’t plan on making any more MAC purchases anytime soon, but you never know.

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...