Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Vera Wang 'Princess'

I was shopping in Morrison’s just before Black Friday and came across a discount perfume stand. They don’t actually sell perfumes, so I thought it was a bit odd but I decided to have a look and came across this scent. I had been wanting to test it for years but never got around to it. I decided to risk it and buy it as it was only £10.00.

I got the 30ml bottle in the eau de toilette. The bottle is heart shaped and is made of thick clear glass and it has a sort of flat diamond shape base to enable it to stand up. The perfume liquid is a light lilac colour. The gold metal cap is crown shaped and has lilac stones stuck around it. The writing on the bottle is in dark purple and has the brand name in bold letters and the fragrance name in a calligraphy type font. It has a regular gold spritzer to dispense the scent.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Ivy, Water Lily & Tangerine
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Mimosa & Moroccan Rose
Base Notes: Apricot, Amber, Musk & Precious Woods

Frist off, I absolutely love the bottle! Heart shaped, purple, tiny crown and generally Princess inspired, who wouldn’t love it? It is a very nice feminine scent and it kind of has a vanilla twang to it, but it must be the woodsy notes. The musk is very soft and not overpowering. It is kind of a strong scent, but the floral notes tone it down a little. I was quite surprised that I actually like it because it is not very fruity and I don’t generally like floral notes being the most dominant. It does last a few hours on the skin because of the musk notes. I am so happy I picked this up on a whim and I will definitely consider re-purchasing when I have used up my first little bottle.

VERA WANG PRINCESS EDT PERFUME
Price - £34.00   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - Boots.com, Macys

♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

SEVENTEEN Miracle Matte Pressed Powder

I bought this to try because I wanted to see if it was better than the Rimmel one because they are the same price and I love the Rimmel one, but this one has better packaging. Also SEVENTEEN did a Shine Away Pressed Powder, which was discontinued and I think this is the same powder but re-branded. I tried the Shine Away and didn’t like it as much as the Rimmel one, but I wanted to try this one just in case they are not the same. The packaging is a black plastic compact with the logo on the front and the inside of the lid is a mirror. You get a face sponge and a plastic cover which protects the powder and the sponge sits of top of it so that it is not touching the powder. On the base of the compact is all the relevant information. For application you can use the sponge that is included or your favourite powder brush. The formula is oil-free and you get 10g of product. I have the shade Natural Fair, which is the lightest shade. This powder is supposed to mattify your skin and

Blogmas #5 | Swatches: Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in R.S.V.P

R.S.V.P - a sparkling champagne Highly pigmented, smooth texture & a beautiful colour *Mine is the 3.2g sample size. I have this product reviewed here £15.50 - BenefitCosmetics.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥