Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #17

I chose this sample as my free gift with purchase and I hadn’t heard of the brand before. It happens to be part of a series of four fragrances and they are all unisex/genderless. The designs of the full sized bottles are very interesting and artsy. Looking at the four, had I been able to pick which one to receive, I most likely would have chosen the one called 10am Flirt as it seems the fruitiest based of the four.

The sample I have is Santal Sky by KIERIN NYC and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.
“Intertwined like vines, we stroll through Central Park. Leaves release their woody fragrance. Under a canopy of trees, in the center of it all, we are a million miles from city life. Music from impromptu drum circles, the rhythm of runners’ footsteps, diverse languages fill my ears like poetry. This retreat into nature refreshes my soul. The sun smiling down upon us, I pull my loved one close. In synchronicity we breathe.”

It contains a mixture notes, such as; Saffron, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Cardamom.

It smells quite strong and spicy; it kind of reminds me of a hospital smell. I’m not into it at all! You really get the hit of the woody notes and it almost smells ashy/burnt. I personally would never wear this type of scent. It does last a while on your skin, which is great news if you like it. I can’t really recommend this one I’m afraid. It has put me off trying the other ones in this range!

You can only buy it in 50ml (£65/$84) and it is available from; KIERIN-NYC.com and FeelUnique.com.

| I received this sample for FREE from FeelUnique.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...