Skip to main content

Treats - Box #1


I thought I would share with you a box from a new subscription of mine that I received last week. It is a sweets subscription box and it is much like the Graze Box subscriptions, apart from the snacks are not as healthy for you. An advertisement for the subscription service popped up on Facebook the other day and I thought, I love sweets and sometimes don’t know what I fancy because my tastes change, so I thought I would give the subscription a go.

I subscribed via Treats.co.uk and there is an introductory offer for your first box, which makes it £2.49 (inc postage), after that it is £3.99 per box. You get four packets of sweets in each box and they have a varied menu (they call it ‘Treats Cupboard’). On Graze you can bin any snacks you don’t like or think you won’t like straight away so that you won’t be sent them, but there isn’t the option on Treats, so it is a gamble if you know there are sweets in their cupboard you don’t like (I don’t like buttery sweets, some chewy sweets or liquorice).

The outer packaging is identical to Grazes as well as the little plastic packets the treats come in.
In this box I received; Rainbow Stripes, Heart Throbs, Mini Strawberry Pencils and Tangfastic. I have tried all of these sweets before and I like them all. I don’t really know what I was expecting, but I am glad that they were all ones I already liked. I dreaded that I might end up with liquorice! You can actually rate your sweets and you can bin any that you receive that you don’t like, so that you don’t receive them again.

It is a good subscription service and a bit different to Graze. I might get one more box and then I may unsubscribe because I can buy sweets from the shop in larger quantities, plus having four smaller packets encourages me to eat them all in one go. I would say that this service would be more suitable for children. The portion sizes are ideal for children and it would feel more like a treat for them.

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥