Skip to main content

L'ORÉAL Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara

I bought this mascara and while ago with the intentions of reviewing it, but I only wear mascara when I wear eyeshadow, which is not very often these days. It has taken me a while to get around to trying out this mascara.

The packaging is made of purple and gold plastic and it has a sort of tapered oval shape. The brush is small and made of rubber. It has longer bristles towards the bottom and shorter bristles at the top. The formula is creamy and kind of thick, but it does feel lightweight on your lashes. You get 9.5ml of product in the tube and the shade is Noir/Black. You can buy it for £10.99 from places such as Boots (UK), Superdrug (UK) and Ulta (USA).
It is supposed to give your lashes definition and volume without making them clumpy or feeling stiff. The couture brush should coat every lash without clumps and it has small soft bristles, which should reach each lash and evenly spread the mascara.

There’s nothing special about the packaging it is just a nice mascara tube. It does give your lashes definition and volume, but I wouldn’t say they look like false lashes. It is clump free and your lashes don’t feel stiff, but you can feel it on your lashes. It isn’t a waterproof formula, so it can smudge if your eyes water excessively, especially on the lower lashes. The brush is very easy to use and it is my favourite type of brush. The bristles are small enough to reach the inner most lashes and coat the lower ones and big enough to give your top lashes a good coating. Overall I really enjoyed using this mascara and I would purchase it again. There are more versions of this Volume Million Lashes Mascara, such as, Fatale, Feline and Excess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...