Skip to main content

Lois Cosmetics Meet Me In The Underworld Palette - Swatches

PLEASE NOTE: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the swatches with you.

I first saw a teaser of this palette on the MakeUpWorldNews Instagram page on Wednesday 7th April. I had heard of the brand before, but didn’t really look into it. This palette kind of went viral on Instagram and that is down to the gorgeous artwork and stunning swatches! Lois Cosmetics is an Indie brand based in the UK and was created by Lois MUA, who is a professional make-up artist. The brand has only been around since March 2020!
Due to the amount of attention the palette got from Instagram, a pre-sale was put in place for the Sunday 18th April, which is when I purchased my palette. I received it on Monday 26th April, which was two days before the official launch date of Friday 28th April.
THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA
You get sixteen 2g eyeshadows in Matte (M), Shimmer (S) and Foil (F) finishes.
 
·         Made in PRC
·         Paraben-Free
·         Limited Edition
·         Vegan
·         Cruelty-Free
 
THE SHADES & SWATCHES
Poetry - rose pink (S)
Lyre - copper shimmer (F)
Enchanted - yellow toned green (S)
Forest - deep cool toned green (S)
Eurydice - soft peachy pink (S)
Hades - deep cool toned brown (M)
Muses - cool rose taupe (F)
Orpheus - green toned antique gold (F)
Snakebite - warm toned pink (M)
Footsteps - cool toned mauve (M)
Nymph - neutral moss green (M)
Myth - terracotta (M)
Tragic Love - deep red brown (M)
Melody - warm toned brown (M)
Woodland - cool toned khaki (M)
Underworld - deep black (M)
 
You can purchase the Lois Cosmetics Meet Me In The Underworld Palette for £28.99 exclusively from LoisCosmetics.com.
 
| I purchased this palette for £28.99 from LoisCosmetics.com |
 
| Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 18 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥