Skip to main content

Boots & Superdrug Haul

I went to Boots and Superdrug today to pick up a few beauty related items. I did not get everything I intended to buy as they were not in stock.

I went back to Superdrug to get the NYC Lincoln Square Lavender, but it was still not in stock, by the look of it Superdrug haven’t re-stocked for weeks, grrrrr. I also went to find the new Barry M Nail Effects Crackle in Purple Rain but my Boots haven’t stocked it yet and my Superdrug was completely sold out!!!! So I was not very happy! But I still purchased some items, especially the powder I was after.

From Boots I bought the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent for £3.99 and I received 12 Boot’s Advantage Card points.
And from Superdrug I bought the Barry M Nail Paint in 301 Block Orange, which I a really bright orange colour. I had I list of colours I wanted, but this was the only one Superdrug has stocked! The nail paint was £2.99. I also heard that the Carmex lip balms were half price, so I purchased two Moisturising Lip Balms in Cherry for £1.27 each, which is two lip balms for the price one usually costs, so a great deal and I ABSOLUTELY love the cherry scent. I earned 5 Superdrug Beauty Card points from my three items.
I also went to Home Bargains and bought another bottle of my shampoo, Schwarzkopf Supersoft Yoghurt & Red Berries Smoothie Shampoo for coloured hair for £1.00.

I also intend on going back to Superdrug on Thursday after work to see if they have re-stocked the Purple Rain and Lincoln Square Lavender nail polishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters

A few posts ago I mentioned that I purchased a Kaleidos Space Age Highlighter from Depop and I said I really wanted the whole collection (8 highlighters) and was considering purchasing the whole bundle. The bundle was and is still out of stock, so I caved in and went for the second best option. I ended up purchasing The Six Highlighter Bundle, where you choose six of the shades and you get their Precision Highlighter Brush, all for $76.00 (£60.70). With this option I would only be missing out on one shade. My order was shipped from China and took 10 days to get to me. The shipping was FREE as I spent over $70.00 and I wasn’t charged any customs fees. Inside the main package is the bright bundle box, it looks like a present/gift. When you open this up, the highlighters and brush are inside the metallic padded envelope. I already own the shade Ray Rider (N03) (champagne sheen with a peach hint). Click HERE to read my first impressions of it and see a swatch. Please forgi

Zoella Beauty!

Zoe Sugg a.k.a Zoella has now launched her brand new beauty/girly collection! When I first heard she was going to launch products, I instantly thought it would be make-up, I was wrong. The products do reflect her personality and maybe in time she may release make-up too. Here is a list of the whole collection so far:- Blissful Mistful Fragrance Body Mist (45ml) - £8.00 Fizz Bar Bath Bomb (200g) - £5.00 Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion (160ml) - £5.00 Soak Opera Bath/Shower Cream (490ml) - £5.00 Let’s Glow Candle - £5.00 Guinea Pig Beauty Bag - £8.00 Zoella Eyes Beauty Bag - £8.00 The products look and sound very interesting and the design is beautiful and so Zoe! I would have loved to have bought everything, but I only bought the items I knew I would use. I picked up two products overall and they are the perfume and a make-up bag. Blissful Mistful The bottle for this is stunning! It is cubed shaped and is made of transparent glass. On the back of