Skip to main content

Boots Haul #1

Today I decided to grab a few items from Boots and I took advantage of two of their offers, how naughty of me, but, why not?

First I picked up some Rimmel items, two of which are repurchases seeing as though I am nearly running out of the ones I currently have. I bought a Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer in 010 Ivory for £5.99, a Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent for £3.99 and lastly I thought I would try something new as Rimmel have a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment, so I received the Gently Eye Make Up Remover for FREE, but would have been £3.59 If there was no offer on.
Last I picked up two items from 17, the Photo Flawless Skin Primer for £4.99 and the Falsifeye Mascara in Blackest Black for £6.49. If you purchased two or more items from 17 you received a FREE Electric Disco Purse Set, which includes three nail polishes, the Fast Finish Nail Polish in Nightshade, the High Gloss Nail Polish in Risky Red and the Nail Xtras Glitter Top Coat all 8ml, you also receive I small Electric Disco Nail File.
From my purchases I received 84 Boots Advantage Card Points and a 150 Points Voucher, which can be used when I spend £10 or more on make-up products.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...