Skip to main content

Boxing Day Haul #1

There is always a Boxing Day sale, so I thought I would hit Boots and look at the discounted gift sets. To my disappointment there was no gift sets left of Soap & Glory, apart from the one I picked up.
From Boots I picked up the Soap & Glory Heaven Nose gift set for £8 (was £16), which includes the 50ml perfume in Original Pink and a 150ml pot of their Righteous Butter. I must say the perfume is quite nice! I also picked up the Dove Glamour Essentials gift set for £5 (was £10), which includes a 250ml Summer Glow & Soft Shimmer Nourishing Lotion, 150ml Invisible Dry Anti Perspirant Deodorant and a Black Rose Double Compact Mirror. What sold me was the mirror because I thought it was pretty and I was looking for another compact mirror. The Dove products also come in a small black travel beauty bag.
From Argos I reserved and picked up an Oral B Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush for £27.99 (was £59.99).

I also went to Tesco to get the complete Harry Potter box set and I also picked up two cans of Sure Women Long Lasting Protection Clear Diamond Crystal spray deodorant for £4 (was £2.52 each), they were not a Christmas sale offer, just a discount and I have recently started using this type from Sure, so I thought it was a good offer for two cans.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...