Skip to main content

EOTD #6 - Shopping Alone

I decided not to do a lot on my eyes as I could not be bothered to be honest. I am also going shopping in a bit, on my own... how sad, I don’t mind though, I won’t be out long.

Eyes:-
On my eyelids and lower lashes I have Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Sippin’ n Dippin’. For eyeliner I used Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil in 161 Black Magic on my upper lash line and waterline. For mascara I used 17 Falsifeye Mascara in Blackest Black on my upper lashes and Barry M Lengthening Mascara in Shade 11 Electric Purple on my lower lashes and the tips of my upper lashes. Lastly I used Vaseline Lip Therapy in Original on my eyebrows as a wax so I could use the Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eyeshadow in 002 Smokey Brun (the hazel colour) to fill in my eyebrows.

Lips:-
I used EOS Lipbalm in Passion Fruit to prepare my lips and then I used e.l.f Studio Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose.

Face:-
I primed my face with MUA Professional Face Primer and then I used Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 004 Light Porcelain all over my face. I then concealed any blemishes and under eye circles with Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer in 010 Ivory. I then set my face make-up with Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent. I also used Soap & Glory Solar Powder to bronze/contour my cheeks. I also highlighted my cheekbones with Too Faced Eyeshadow in In The Buff and used Sleek Eyeshadow in Pamper to add a little blush to the apples of my cheeks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...