Skip to main content

Barry M Ice Cream Collection 2011

This collection is quite old now, but seeing as though I have all five shades I thought I would share them with you. I didn't buy them all at once but over a few months. My favourite shade is Berry Ice Cream because purple/lilac is my favourite colour. As you can tell they are all creamy matte shades and these are my favourite type of nail colours. I also like the Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba, it has the same finish as this collection but not part of the collection as it was released later than the five, but if you like these colours you will like that one too.

Click on the photos to view them better!

Berry Ice Cream (308) - Soft pastel lilac.
Lemon Ice Cream (307) - Bright pastel yellow.
Blueberry Ice Cream (306) - Bright pastel sky blue.
Strawberry Ice Cream (309) - Soft pastel pink.
Mint Cream (304) - Bright pastel mint green.

2 - 4 coats is all you need, depending on the colour.

P.S. - So sorry about the state of my nails, they are very tragic at the moment! L

£2.99 – BarryM.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million'

This review has been a long time coming because I have been wearing this scent for over two years. I saw it on television adverts, but first smelled it in Superdrug and instantly fell in love with it. I find the scent iconic and when I smell it anywhere, I know exactly what it is. It is one of my favourite smells in the whole world and I always close my eyes when I first smell it. Sometimes I just sit there sniffing the bottle, that is how addicted to the scent I am! The bottle is sort of diamond shaped and made of glass with a gold shiny plastic lid covering. There is a gap near the bottom of the bottle where the spritzer is. The part where the perfume name is engraved is where press to dispense the fragrance from the spritzer. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Neroli, Amalfi Lemon & Raspberry Middle Notes: Jasmine, African Orange Flower & Gardenia Base Notes: Patchouli, White Honey & Amber I do like the bottle design as it is simple and compact. ...

Escada Collector's Edition Gift Set

I’ve always been interested in trying Escada fragrances, but there are so many to choose from and I didn’t want to risk buying a full size bottle. I came across this little gift set whilst I was shopping online at Boots and clicked buy straight away! All four fragrances are in a tiny, but cute 4ml potion looking bottle. Here are the four scents you get to try:- TURQUOISE SUMMER This bottle is a turquoise/clear theme and contains the notes; pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, peach, violet, orange blossom, vanilla, sandalwood and musk. It smells really strong of orange blossom and kind of like a car air freshener. It does linger quite a while on the skin, but it is not really a strong scent. Overall I don’t like this scent. It doesn’t really smell of anything to me and what you can smell isn’t what I would call pleasant. I give this perfume 1/5 . BORN IN PARADISE This bottle’s theme is the same as Turquoise Summer and contains the notes; green apple, watermelo...

Perfume Power! - Avril Lavigne 'Black Star'

This is my third bottle of this perfume and in the 30ml too. The bottle is designed as a star, which has a black star shaped studded cap. Around the neck of the bottle is a studded metal choker ring, which is removable and wearable for your finger. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Mango, Pear & Black Plum Middle Notes: Jasmine, Lotus & Pink Hibiscus Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla & Dark Mexican Chocolate To me it smells really light, fruity, floral and incredibly feminine. The floral notes stand out to me the most, as well as the musk. All of the notes complement each other very well and it is one of my all-time favourite perfumes. My only criticism is  after a while I cannot smell it on me, but people have said they can still smell it, so it must last longer than your nose leads you to believe! I just personally like to be able to still smell the perfume on me, because it is GORGEOUS! I will definitely keep on re-purchasi...