Skip to main content

Glossybox #6 - May 2012

Happy Birthday!
This month is Glossybox’s birthday, so I have received their birthday box yesterday! You get your five products, as usual and two extras, a double sided pocket mirror and a pink Happy Birthday balloon! So let’s get into what I got.
NOBLE ISLE Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel
- 75ml Sample Size
The beauty card says that this is, “An immaculate fragrance evoking the beginnings of summer”. It smells really nice and it reminds me of a Lion King perfume I had when I was a child.

www.nobleisle.com

Lolita Lempicka Perfume Samples
Lolita Lempicka & Si Lolita
- 8ml Sample Size’s
The full size bottles for these perfumes are very cute indeed, as are the little samples I got, but I have to say they are not my kind of scents at all, because they smell like they would be for more mature women, but I will use them up.

Lolita Lempicka is the stronger smelling of the two in a violet coloured vile and strikes me as more of a night time kind of scent; it is described as being a floral scent with liquorice flower, which is why it smells quite strong and musky. I couldn’t wear this on an everyday basis, because it reminds me a bit of the Pink Sugar perfume, which makes me feel sick.

Si Lolita is the lighter more natural smelling of the two in a light pink coloured vile and is more of a day scent. It is definitely a floral scent because you can really smell the sweet pea, which comes across a bit spicy. I think this is the one I prefer the most out of the two.

www.parfumslolitalempicka.com

APIVITA Express Beauty Masks with Orange
- 8ml Sample Size’s
I haven’t tried these out yet, but I will do eventually. The masks are supposed to enhance the antioxidant action with their green tea infusion and they do not contain water. Overall

www.apivita.com

OSMO Berber Oil Hair Treatment
- 10ml Sample Size
This is a hair oil, which contain argon oil and it says it is suitable for all types of hair. It is supposed to nourish dry and damaged hair. It smells quite nice, like Haribo Gummy Bears, but because it is oil I cannot use it, because it may be suitable for all hair, but putting an oil product on oily hair doesn’t make sense to me.

www.osmo.uk.com

Eldora False Eyelashes in B144
- Full Size
These are really nice looking lashes. People were complaining about which ones they received, because apparently there were glittery/drag queen ones, which obviously people weren’t into. So I am glad I got the most ‘natural’ pair. I do not wear fake eye lashes, but I will try these one day, but they are quite flimsy, so I think I would struggle a lot, but on the plus side, they already come with glue and they are quite inexpensive.

www.eldorashop.co.uk

This was sadly my last box though, as I have now un-subscribed, because I am getting bored of them now! I will be doing a post about my experience as a whole very soon, so look out for that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥