Skip to main content

First Haul of May!

I am hauling a few items that I have purchased recently from various different places. I was really excited about my new brush holder, I love them!

From Boots I bought a Max Factor Xperience Mascara in Black, the price would have been £10.99, but I got £3 off because I had a voucher from Easter. I also got a free product from Max Factor because I bought one of their mascaras, the gift was the same for everyone but you could pick the shade you wanted, I got the Smoky Effect Eyeshadow in Bronze Haze (2), I chose this one because the colours are neutral, the price would have been £7.99.

From Superdrug I just bought NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in Lights-Camera-Glitter (105), for £2.49. I had been wanting this polish for a while, but my Superdrug hardly ever restock the NYC counter, so I couldn’t get it, but I was in luck this time.

From Morrisons I bought another Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory, because it was on offer at £5.99, so I bought it for when I run out of my current one and it was cheaper. I also bought a Rimmel Glam’Eyes Professional Liquid Liner in 001 Black Glamour for £5.29.

From FragranceDirect.co.uk I bought an OPI Nail Lacquer in Funky Dunkey, from the Shrek Collection and I bought it for £6.49 (+ £1.99 P&P).

From ShopGlitzyGlam.com I bought another brush holder, because I really wanted another one anyway and it happened to be free postage, I got the same as last time but with the initial ‘W’, which stands for my last name. It cost me £12.75 (+ £1 OST).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥