Skip to main content

SEVENTEEN Miracle Matte Pressed Powder

I bought this to try because I wanted to see if it was better than the Rimmel one because they are the same price and I love the Rimmel one, but this one has better packaging. Also SEVENTEEN did a Shine Away Pressed Powder, which was discontinued and I think this is the same powder but re-branded. I tried the Shine Away and didn’t like it as much as the Rimmel one, but I wanted to try this one just in case they are not the same.
The packaging is a black plastic compact with the logo on the front and the inside of the lid is a mirror. You get a face sponge and a plastic cover which protects the powder and the sponge sits of top of it so that it is not touching the powder. On the base of the compact is all the relevant information. For application you can use the sponge that is included or your favourite powder brush. The formula is oil-free and you get 10g of product. I have the shade Natural Fair, which is the lightest shade.

This powder is supposed to mattify your skin and get rid of shine for sixteen hours. After use your face should have a flawless satin matte finish.

I like the packaging because it looks very sleek and the mirror is very handy. The powder mattifies your face, gets rid of shine and leaves your face looking bright, smooth and flawless with a satin matte finish. My face stayed matte for around eight hours and then there was a little shine on my forehead. It didn’t quite make sixteen hours, but I don’t wear make-up for that long in the day anyway and it all depends on your skin type. As I have oily skin, the powder wouldn’t last the longest on me even though it is oil-free. I was initially concerned that the powder wasn’t transparent (like Shine Away) and that the colour would look obvious on my face, but it may as well have been transparent because it looked completely natural. Lastly, the only problem I had is that it is quite powdery/dusty, so you lose a lot of product, but it doesn’t cake on your face.

Overall it is a brilliant powder and definitely one of my favourites and a contender for the Rimmel Stay Matte.

Price - £3.99     Rating - 4/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - Boots

What do you think of this product?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020

Tomorrow I start opening my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020. I actually pre-ordered this on Saturday 5 th September and received it on Wednesday 21 st October. I have been keeping it in a safe place since then, extremely eager to open it! It was available directly and exclusively from the LookFantastic.com website for £85.00, with it actually being worth over £460.00!!. I purchased it on pre-order and I received a £15.00 discount as I was a Beauty Box Subscriber. It has now SOLD OUT.   It contains twenty-five days worth of products. It has a black and gold theme and each day has it’s own little numbered drawer, which contains the product for that day. This is my first ever beauty calendar purchase. I don’t usually bother with them because they are so expensive, but this one didn’t seem that expensive and I also got a discount. I thought I would treat myself and try one out for a change.   I am mostly expecting there to be skincare products and probably simila

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |