Skip to main content

Birchbox #4 - May 2015


This month’s theme is ‘Free Your Mind’. The box comes looking quite plain, but with a patterned outline. You also got a small packet of coloured pencils, which you were supposed to use to decorate the box. Here is what products were inside my box:-
Jelly Pong Pong Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo in Martinique
| 3g - £15.95 |
This is kind of an odd product. It actually looks like eyeshadow. I’m also guessing you would have a hard time applying it as the pans are quite small, and it doesn’t look like a make-up brush would fit in there.

CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser in 01) Light
| 15ml - £27.00 |
I am quite interested in trying this and it looks like a decent sample. I’ve tried a serum from this line before and loved that, so I am hoping this is good. Even if I do like it, I’m not sure I would pay out for a full size tube!

WAH LONDON Nail Polish in Baby Gurl
| 6.5ml - £9.00 |
This looks like a really nice light pink and I can’t wait to try it!

PARLOUR by JEFF CHASTAIN Moisturising Sea Salt Spray
| 30ml - £17.00 |
As I am not into hair, I will most likely not try this. I am hoping it is something that would interest my Sister.

ABSOLUTION Youth Activator Mask
| 15ml - £29.00 |
I am looking forward to trying this, and it smells good too! I am slightly annoyed thought, as I currently have dozens of face masks in my to-test drawer!!

NUMBER 4 Lumiere d’Hiver Reconstructing Masque
| 7.5ml - £36.00 |
As this is a hair mask, I know for certain that I will not be trying it!
Overall this was a good box, even though I was a little disappointed to have received two hair products.

What are your thoughts on this box?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...