Skip to main content

Haul: Happy Birthday to Me!

As you can probably tell from the title, it is my birthday today! I thought I would share what I got with you. I did receive money too, but you don’t need to see that.

My parents got me a Mikey London Rose Gold Chain Bracelet, which is extendable because I have quite big wrists. They also got me a Kipling Bag. I’m not too sure what it is called, but it is black with coloured birds all over it. It also has a pink monkey called Alyssa.

My sister got me a Floral Thoughts ‘Apple’ Candle and H.Samuel Long Stud Earrings, which have a light lilac stone design. She also visited a LUSH shop for the first time the other week and asked me if I wanted anything. I told her of a couple of things I was interesting in trying, but she came back empty handed, or so I thought! When I opened my gifts I found she had bought me LUSH Grease Lightning and a LUSH Soap Stack in Rock Star & Godmother. She actually didn’t realise that she had bought a soap stack; she assumed it was just a bar of Rock Star. I can’t wait to use these products because the soaps smell amazing and I’ve heard great things about the spot treatment.

I also treated myself to a little gift. I did the same last year as it was my 21st, but I think it’s going to be a tradition now. Last year I received a discount gift from FeelUnqiue.com and used it to purchase the Dior Addict IT-LASH Mascara. This year I used their gift to buy myself the Lancôme Hypnȏse STAR Mascara in 01 Midnight Noir, and I just can’t wait to try it! I will definitely be doing a review on this mascara very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Do you have any product recommendations for me?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Sampler #39

I have another perfume sample to share today. Again, I can’t remember how long I have had this one, but I know I haven’t smelled it before. I always mean’t to test it sooner, but didn’t for reason, so now is the time!   It is Olympéa by Paco Rabanne and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.   “ The divine perfume with a fresh oriental signature; it’s sparkling green tangerine top notes reveal a unique salty vanilla accord. Then it’s addictive heart of captivating jasmine and ginger Lilly scents unveils a sensual ambergris and cashmere wood base ” Launched: 2015   Type: Oriental Floral / Feminine Notes Top: Water Jasmine, Green Mandarin and Ginger Flower. Middle: Vanilla and Salt. Base: Cashmere Wood, Ambergris and Sandalwood. I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this fragrance, I assumed it would smell like an ‘old lady’ floral but I was very wrong. It smells quite sensual and it is a perfect example of a deep oriental floral scent. I can really s...

e.l.f Earth & Ocean Palette

I haven’t purchased anything from e.l.f in the longest time. I happened upon a post of this palette on Instagram and the complimentary comments really peaked my interest in trying it for myself. Palettes I have tried from e.l.f. in the past haven’t been the greatest of quality; I kind of associate the brand as being for children, beginners or natural beauty wearers. I was also interested in the Retro Paradise Palette , but I thought I would get more use out of this one at the moment.   THE PACKAGING The packaging is quite simple with a clear/black outlined plastic rectangular shape. The fronting is transparent so that you can see the eyeshadows from the outside of the palette. It has a clip closing, which you push apart to reveal the inside. The square eyeshadow pans are spread out across a black base and the shade names are printed in grey font under each pan. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get eighteen 0.94g eyeshadows in Matte (M), Metallic (ME), Glitter (G), Satin (S) and Shi...

HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Palette

I currently own all four of the big HUDA BEAUTY palettes, and I fell for the colour story of this one as soon as I saw it. The designs for the bigger palettes always look stunning! THE PACKAGING The packaging is quite simple and made of nude pink cardboard, but it has Huda’s face on the front. Huda’s eyes are closed and it looks like she is wearing a fascinator, which is covering part of her face. The palette has a magnetic closing and you just lift it up to reveal the mirror and square eyeshadow pans. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get eighteen eyeshadows with a net weight of 19.7g in Matte (M), Reflective (R), Glitter (G), Pressed Pearl (PP) and Cream Base (CB) finishes. ·         Insane Pigmentation ·         Flatter any skin tone ·         Cruelty-Free   THE SHADES & SWATCHES Stripes Double 18 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Bare - soft pinky peach ...