Skip to main content

Birchbox #7 - July 2018

I have another Birchbox to share with you. I really like the watercolour design of this box. Here is what I received:-
MANNA KADAR LONG-WEAR POWDER IN PARADISE
| 3g - RRP £15.00 |
There was a choice of two shades and I chose the shade Paradise, which is a very shimmery sort of cherry blossom pink shade. It is a blush which can also be used as an eyeshadow or highlighter. I chose the brightest one because I thought I might be able to use it in my crease, but I didn’t realise it would be shimmery or quite as bright as it is. I will hopefully figure out a way to use it on my eye, I most likely wouldn’t use it on my cheeks because of the shimmer and to be honest, the colour scares me a little!

EYEKO FAT EYE STICK IN SATIN
| 4g - RRP £12.00 |
It is like a cool toned taupe shade and it is quite smooth to apply. It is not really a product that appeals to me. I have used various chubby eye sticks in the past and I just prefer potted cream eyeshadows.

WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME..? SHOWER SCRUB
| 200ml - RRP £7.00 |
This is just a body scrub, but it is kind of more liquid in form than your regular body scrub.

BALANCE ME CONGESTED SKIN SERUM
| 15ml - RRP £16.00 |
I don’t currently use a serum because I see it is as an unnecessary step in my skincare routine, but this product does smell quite nice. You can actually smell it before removing the cap.

BEAUTYPRO EYE THERAPY UNDER EYE MASK
| 3 pairs/3.5g - RRP £4.95 |
You get one sachet with one pair of eye masks inside. I’ve never tried eye masks before, so I am intrigued to give it a go. I’ve got a slight purple/blue discoloration under my eyes, so I wonder if these masks will help.
This was an ok box, but nothing really excited me. This will actually be my last box for a while. I like to periodically un-subscribed and then re-subscribe, so it won’t be my last ever box.
♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...