Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Hilary Duff 'With Love'

Photo: CaliforniaPerfumes.com
I bought this again after being without it for a couple of years.

The bottle design is very simple and lovely looking. It is a twisted shape, with gold metal banding around the neck. The cap reminds me of a sort of gold bar, but it is plastic with a tint of colour. The bottle design is sort of oriental, which was what Hilary was going for so it suits the scent perfectly.
The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Mangosteen Fruit & Spices
Middle Notes: Cocobolo Wood & Mangosteen Flower
Base Notes: Amber Milk & Amber Musk

This fragrance is described as being oriental and it smells really light and woody. You can smell the wood and musk, but they are not overpowering notes and you get the slight hint of fruit and flower. I really like this perfume and I think it is suitable for any age of woman as it is light, fresh, clean, fruity, florally and not overpowering so it can be universally marketed.

Sadly I have heard this perfume has been discontinued, I’m sure you can still get hold of it from eBay, but I currently can’t find an official stockist. Hilary is ready to make a comeback next year, so maybe she will treat us with a perfume number three?

Hilary also has a second perfume called Wrapped With Love, which is a take on this perfume, but inspired by the Spring season. If you are interested in Wrapped With Love, I have heard it is harder to get a hold of than the With Love scent, so maybe they have both been discontinued together!

Rate: 5/5           Re-Purchase: Yes               Recommend: Yes
Product Link: click here!
RRP Price: £34 for 50ml
Where I Got It & How Much For: eBay.co.uk for £9.99 in a 4-piece gift set!
You Can Buy It At:- Sorry, this perfume has been discontinued. Try eBay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...