Skip to main content

Haul: Some Little Things


I have a haul for you today and I actually went shopping yesterday, but I forgot to haul the items because I was tired. I didn’t really buy much but the majority of the items I actually needed because I had run out.

Firstly I went to Superdrug and picked up three Barry M Gelly Nails Paints because there was a 3 for 2 offer on them, so I got one free. The shades I got are Grapefruit, Dragon Fruit and Papaya, they were £3.99 each. Also from Superdrug I bought two of the MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm sticks in the shades Irreplaceable and Justify and they were £3 each.

After Superdrug I went to two bargain stores and picked up two cans of Right Guard Women Total Defence 5 48H Invisible Power Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in the small 150ml size, which were £1 each and two boxes of my Schwarzkopf Palette Intensive Cream Colour Hair Dye in the colour 678 Ruby Red, which is my favourite at the moment and they were £2.49 each. The last shop I visited yesterday was Morrisons and I just picked up the Daily Care Mouthwash in Cool Mint for 58p and So Clear Deep Clean Cleanser for £1.49.

A few weeks ago I went to Superdrug to pick up some skin care products from Soap & Glory. I got The Greatest Scrub of All Facial Exfoliator for £9 and The Fab Pore Facial Peal. I didn’t realise until I got home that it was buy one get one half price for Soap & Glory, so I got the facial peel for £4 instead of £8 which was a very nice surprise.

That is all my recent purchases, nothing really exciting but I am trying to save money and use what I already have. Either near the end of this year or the start of next year I will probably buy more stuff, but until then you will have to make do with little bits and bobs for hauls!

Thank you for reading J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lauren Luke Set of 8 Essential Brushes

I have had this brush set for close to two years now and I can’t believe that it has taken me so long to review it. This brush set is by Lauren Luke and she wanted to create brushes that she would use herself and be well made, but not too expensive. When I bought my set the shipping cost was £1.99 (UK), but it may have changed. Large Powder Brush – £6.50 This brush is supposed to be brilliant for applying foundation, bronzer, blush and highlighter. The bristles are 185mm in length and made of goat hair. This is one of my favourite brushes from the set and it is jam packed with bristles, but it is so soft!  It is the perfect size too, because the head is relatively large but the shorter handle makes it sit well. It works well for any powder product and for sweeping away fall out from eyeshadows. The bristles enable you to pick up quite a bit of product, so if you are using colour don’t be heavy handed. I do not recommend using it for cream based products as it can...

ZOEVA Rose Golden Palette

I saw this palette a while ago on a beauty blog and instantly knew I had to have it. It’s not long launched here in the UK, but it’s already a cult favourite! I just adore the packaging, everything about it! It’s made out of cardboard, but it feels sturdy and durable and it is a gorgeous kind of coffee/red velvet chocolate colour. It has a beautiful rose gold design on the front, with swirls and then a centered key. It has a magnetic closing, which is quite strong because if you hold it from the top when closed and give it a shake, the two parts don’t separate (palette doesn’t open). It has a light feel in general and inside it’s all one beautiful colour and the eyeshadows are well spaced. Around each pan is a rose gold diamond border and underneath in small rose gold letters are the shade names. On the back of the palette is the usual ingredients and other information blurbs. You get ten full size eyeshadows (0.5oz) with matte, metallic or satin finishes and each has a cute...

HUDA BEAUTY Purple Haze Obsessions Palette

I’ve previously only tried one HUDA BEAUTY mini palette before, but this one really caught my eye. I almost bought the Khaki version too. I eventually decided on only picking up the purple one as I wasn’t massively impressed with the Topaz Obsessions Palette I previously tried.   THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of translucent purple plastic and it is square shaped. It just has the palette branding across the front in place of a design and it has a clip closing, which you lift up to reveal the square eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across an opaque matte purple base. The eyeshadows do not have names. There is also a little mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get nine 0.64g eyeshadows in Matte (M), Metallic (ME) and Shimmery Topper (ST) finishes.   ·          Smokey Shades ·          Buttery Mattes ·          Intense Metal...