Skip to main content

Haul: Some Little Things


I have a haul for you today and I actually went shopping yesterday, but I forgot to haul the items because I was tired. I didn’t really buy much but the majority of the items I actually needed because I had run out.

Firstly I went to Superdrug and picked up three Barry M Gelly Nails Paints because there was a 3 for 2 offer on them, so I got one free. The shades I got are Grapefruit, Dragon Fruit and Papaya, they were £3.99 each. Also from Superdrug I bought two of the MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm sticks in the shades Irreplaceable and Justify and they were £3 each.

After Superdrug I went to two bargain stores and picked up two cans of Right Guard Women Total Defence 5 48H Invisible Power Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in the small 150ml size, which were £1 each and two boxes of my Schwarzkopf Palette Intensive Cream Colour Hair Dye in the colour 678 Ruby Red, which is my favourite at the moment and they were £2.49 each. The last shop I visited yesterday was Morrisons and I just picked up the Daily Care Mouthwash in Cool Mint for 58p and So Clear Deep Clean Cleanser for £1.49.

A few weeks ago I went to Superdrug to pick up some skin care products from Soap & Glory. I got The Greatest Scrub of All Facial Exfoliator for £9 and The Fab Pore Facial Peal. I didn’t realise until I got home that it was buy one get one half price for Soap & Glory, so I got the facial peel for £4 instead of £8 which was a very nice surprise.

That is all my recent purchases, nothing really exciting but I am trying to save money and use what I already have. Either near the end of this year or the start of next year I will probably buy more stuff, but until then you will have to make do with little bits and bobs for hauls!

Thank you for reading J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥