Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #2

Today I am sharing another sample, which I received in last month’s Glossybox.

It is L’Amour by LALIQUE and it is a 2ml sample dabber of the eau de parfum. The card packet is quite appealing in a velvet pink shade with gold bordering and detailing.

“A sensuous floral fragrance, a love potion for absolute seduction”.
It smells really nice, fresh and delicate and you can really smell the rose and bergamot. It might be too floral for some people, but I think the other notes balance it out beautifully. I also love the dispenser. It is like a salt shaker and it makes it easier to apply, instead of the vile being open when you take the cap off. I would have preferred the regular spritzer though, but it’s only a sample and the full size bottles have the spritzer.

It is a lovely perfume, but I’m not sure I would buy it in a full size bottle! I love loads of perfumes, but I know the difference between me loving the scent and it being ‘my scent’. It is also quite expensive, so if you are interested in purchasing it, I would suggest checking sites like AllBeauty.com first to see if they have it on sale for a cheaper price.

What do you think of this perfume?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...