Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #3

As soon as these perfumes were released, I knew I wanted to test them.

They are both by Britney Spears and called Fantasy - The Naughty Remix and Fantasy - The Nice Remix.
The Naughty Remix sample is 1.5ml eau de parfum. The sample packaging is a deep dark theme with pink, purple and black.

“For moments when you are feeling dangerous and daring”

This one smells really woody and musky and is the sort of scent to give me a headache. It’s just too musky for me!
The Nice Remix sample is 1.5ml eau de parfum. The sample packaging is a light girly theme with pink, white and black.

“To keep in touch with your softer side”

This one smells really light and dainty and you can really detect the kiwi note. It does smell musky, but in a sort of tropical way.
Overall I really prefer the Nice Remix, as it is lighter and more feminine smelling. It is also the closest to the original Fantasy fragrance. The Naughty Remix is just too much and just smells sickly!

Which one is your favourite?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - DKNY 'Be Delicious'

Photo:  FashionDayDreams.com My Mum went to a car boot sale and found this and bought it. My Mum didn’t like it so she gave it to my sister and then my sister gave it to me. The bottle is a sphere shape inspired by an apple. On the smaller sizes the cap is basic like on most perfumes and is made of silver reflective plastic. The bottle base is made of translucent bottle green glass. On the bigger sizes the cap doesn’t come off and it is the actual dispenser, so when you press it down the perfume sprays. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Cucumber & Magnolia Middle Notes: Tuberose, Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley, Violet & Green Apple Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber & Wood This perfume smells fruity, floral and fresh and the apple scent really stands out. It is also quite a strong scent, but it is not overpowering. I also think that it is quite universal as it is not sweet. Lastly because the scent is quite strong, it lasts quite a long time...

First Haul of May!

I am hauling a few items that I have purchased recently from various different places. I was really excited about my new brush holder, I love them! From Boots I bought a Max Factor Xperience Mascara in Black, the price would have been £10.99, but I got £3 off because I had a voucher from Easter. I also got a free product from Max Factor because I bought one of their mascaras, the gift was the same for everyone but you could pick the shade you wanted, I got the Smoky Effect Eyeshadow in Bronze Haze (2), I chose this one because the colours are neutral, the price would have been £7.99. From Superdrug I just bought NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in Lights-Camera-Glitter (105), for £2.49. I had been wanting this polish for a while, but my Superdrug hardly ever restock the NYC counter, so I couldn’t get it, but I was in luck this time. From Morrisons I bought another Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory, because it was on offer at £5.99, so I bought it for when I run out of...

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

I received this product as part of the Oz: The Great and Powerful Theodora Palette, which also includes a lipgloss crayon. I am going to review this product as a whole, even though I only have it in one shade. This looks like a standard eyeliner pencil, but the design is a lot nicer looking. The majority of them have the silver lid, but I have noticed that a couple of the shades have a different colour lid. Each barrel of each pencil is a different colour, to clearly show the colour of each shade. Zero is a soft black shade and it is not the darkest black Urban Decay do. This shade is part of the regular line and mine is the 0.8g sample size, the full sized product is 1.2g. Like the majority of pencil eyeliners, you have to sharpen it to dispense more product and the formula is smooth and creamy. This eyeliner is supposed to be creamy, long lasting, waterproof, highly pigmented and velvety soft. It is also said to contain moisturising ingredients, which makes it very safe f...