Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million'

This review has been a long time coming because I have been wearing this scent for over two years. I saw it on television adverts, but first smelled it in Superdrug and instantly fell in love with it. I find the scent iconic and when I smell it anywhere, I know exactly what it is. It is one of my favourite smells in the whole world and I always close my eyes when I first smell it. Sometimes I just sit there sniffing the bottle, that is how addicted to the scent I am!

The bottle is sort of diamond shaped and made of glass with a gold shiny plastic lid covering. There is a gap near the bottom of the bottle where the spritzer is. The part where the perfume name is engraved is where press to dispense the fragrance from the spritzer.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Neroli, Amalfi Lemon & Raspberry
Middle Notes: Jasmine, African Orange Flower & Gardenia
Base Notes: Patchouli, White Honey & Amber

I do like the bottle design as it is simple and compact. I absolutely LOVE this scent. It is my number one perfume ever and nothing compares to it! It is super long wearing and versatile. The scent is quite strong, but light enough to wear throughout the day if you don’t spray too much and you can spray more at night to smell sexy. I can spray it on and the scent lingers on any clothing I wear with it for days (mostly my raincoat). I like other perfumes, but if I had to throw the others away and just keep Lady Million, I would be perfectly happy with that. I would say it is quite floral because I can’t personally smell the individual fruit notes, but they must tone down the floral notes a bit, because I don’t typically go for floral based scents.

I will always keep re-purchasing this scent, until Paco Rabanne discontinues it, which I really hope they never do! I have actually already got another 50ml bottle and an 80ml bottle, even though I am still on my first bottle. It has lasted quite long because I am trying to use up my other perfumes. I find that I always choose Lady Million no matter the occasion, so I might as well try and use my other ones up, this way I will be left my LOVE! I 100% recommend anyone buys this. There is also a more masculine version of this scent for men (1 Million), but I personally would find the “female” version just as sexy on men, that is how much I love this scent. I don’t really care who is wearing it, I just want to smell it!

Price - £58.50   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - Boots.com, Sephora

♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |