Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million'

This review has been a long time coming because I have been wearing this scent for over two years. I saw it on television adverts, but first smelled it in Superdrug and instantly fell in love with it. I find the scent iconic and when I smell it anywhere, I know exactly what it is. It is one of my favourite smells in the whole world and I always close my eyes when I first smell it. Sometimes I just sit there sniffing the bottle, that is how addicted to the scent I am!

The bottle is sort of diamond shaped and made of glass with a gold shiny plastic lid covering. There is a gap near the bottom of the bottle where the spritzer is. The part where the perfume name is engraved is where press to dispense the fragrance from the spritzer.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Neroli, Amalfi Lemon & Raspberry
Middle Notes: Jasmine, African Orange Flower & Gardenia
Base Notes: Patchouli, White Honey & Amber

I do like the bottle design as it is simple and compact. I absolutely LOVE this scent. It is my number one perfume ever and nothing compares to it! It is super long wearing and versatile. The scent is quite strong, but light enough to wear throughout the day if you don’t spray too much and you can spray more at night to smell sexy. I can spray it on and the scent lingers on any clothing I wear with it for days (mostly my raincoat). I like other perfumes, but if I had to throw the others away and just keep Lady Million, I would be perfectly happy with that. I would say it is quite floral because I can’t personally smell the individual fruit notes, but they must tone down the floral notes a bit, because I don’t typically go for floral based scents.

I will always keep re-purchasing this scent, until Paco Rabanne discontinues it, which I really hope they never do! I have actually already got another 50ml bottle and an 80ml bottle, even though I am still on my first bottle. It has lasted quite long because I am trying to use up my other perfumes. I find that I always choose Lady Million no matter the occasion, so I might as well try and use my other ones up, this way I will be left my LOVE! I 100% recommend anyone buys this. There is also a more masculine version of this scent for men (1 Million), but I personally would find the “female” version just as sexy on men, that is how much I love this scent. I don’t really care who is wearing it, I just want to smell it!

Price - £58.50   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - Boots.com, Sephora

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...