Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Glam X'

I have been purchasing and testing a lot of Christina Aguilera perfumes and this one was next on my list.

The bottle has a yellow gold glass rounded hourglass shape with a black lace flower design near the neck of the bottle and the name is written in red font across the front. It also has a plastic diamond shaped cap and a regular perfume spritzer.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Peach, Star Anise & Orange Blossom
Middle Notes: Freesia, Lily-of-the-Valley, Heliotrope & Jasmine
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk & Benzoin

The bottle is very nice and the scent does last quite a long time on your skin. You can mostly smell the musk and floral notes, which make it, smell deep and kind of mature. When I first smelled it, I didn’t like it. It is not my typical kind of scent, but it is ok. It kind of reminds me of Loverdose by Diesel, which has liquorice as a note.

I personally wouldn’t re-purchase it, but I would recommend it.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA GLAM X 30ML EDP
Price - £20.00   Rating - 4.5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - AllBeauty.com

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...