Skip to main content

Haul: Recent Purchases #8

I recently bought some cosmetic products and I thought I would share them with you. It is mostly skincare and there is not one make-up product, which is a shock to me! I haven’t really bought any make-up recently; I am almost getting withdrawals (joke), but my bank account isn’t mad with me!

From FeelUnique.com, I purchased the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Super Serum for £24.99, Garnier Moisture Bomb Super-Hydrating 3 in 1 Moisturiser SPF10 for £7.99, Garnier Moisture Bomb Super-Recharging Gel-Cream Night for £7.99 and because there was a 3 for 2 offer on Garnier products, I also got a Garnier Moisture Bomb Deep Sea Water & Hyaluronic Acid Night-Time Eye Tissue Mask for FREE (RRP £2.99). I also received a FREE perfume sample as I spent over a certain amount of money on my order. I just wanted to test out some new skincare and try a new serum. I currently use Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Serum Crystal Elixir and I have almost finished it. I’m not really sure it did anything special to my skin and it is extremely expensive and can’t justify re-purchasing it at this moment in time.

From LookFantastic.com, I got a L’Oréal Paris Colorista Permanent Gel Hair Dye in Copper for £5.99 and an Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Nighttime Rescue Lip Oil-Serum for £25.00. I have been dyeing my hair an auburn/ginger colour for a while now and I still haven’t found the perfect shade, so I saw that the L’Oréal one was quite bright and thought I would give it ago. I wanted to try the lip oil to see if it would do anything special. I am currently using the Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir and it doesn’t really do anything different to a regular lip balm.

From AllBeauty.com, I bought Skin Doctors Hair No More Inhibitor Spray for £9.95 (RRP £10.99) and another bottle of the Christina Aguilera Eau De Parfum in 30ml for £10.95 (RRP £20.00). I used up my last bottle of this perfume many years ago and decided on a whim to buy it again. I was just interested in trying the no more hair spray to see if it will actually work in any way, shape or form.

From BeautyBay.com, I purchased two ZOEVA 238 Precise Shader Brushes for £10.00 each and NUTHING Shimmer Hair Removal Wax in Blue (Passionfruit & Blueberry) for £12.95. I already own a couple of the brushes, but wanted more of them and I just wanted to try the wax.

I can’t wait to start using the items I have purchased, although I didn't realise the serum was targeted for people aged forty plus (I'm only in my mid twenties!). There are some new make-up products being released soon. I am very interested in getting the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette, if I do decide to get the palette I will post a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips & Remover

I had wanted to try these lipsticks for a very long time, but I was sceptical as I had heard mixed reviews. Some people love them, some people dislike them. I had also heard that they are very hard to remove, which leads me to believe that the staying power must be there. My current favourite liquid lipsticks are still the JSC Velour ones and nothing else I have tried has topped them yet, a couple of brands have come close though! ABOUT THE PRODUCTS The packaging of the lipsticks is simple, but aesthetically pleasing; I like the blue accent caps. It is made out of plastic and there is something inside the tube to make the formula looked twisted in the tube, which is a nice detail that I haven’t seen before. The applicator is a little pear shaped sponge with a little well in the middle to hold the product. The packaging of the remover is also pretty simple and cute. The container is made of lightweight plastic and you could easily repurpose it once you have used up the wipes. You get 3...

BIG NEWS: Next Paradise IS BACK! ❤

As you may have noticed from the title I am excited! I actually found out on Christmas Eve but forgot to mention it to you, are you ready? NEXT PARADISE PERFUME IS BACK IN BUSINESS! ! ! ! I’m not sure when it was re-launched and I don’t know whether it was temporary for Christmas, but from what I can tell the website still have it in stock, so who knows. I just hope that it stays so I can re-purchase it again. On the website it shows the perfume in its re-branded state and I must say the bottle looks lovely and it is now £10 for 100ml, instead of the previous £12 for 100ml, so even more WOW! Click here to read the review I posted on this perfume. £10 – 100ml – Click Here! So will you be picking it up? Because I definitely 100% recommend it! J

BECCA X Barbie Ferreira Prismatica Light Essentials Kit

I bought this set because the highlighters are mini and the packaging is purple. I have previously tried Champagne Pop (limited edition bronze glitter packaging) and I decluttered it last year. I remember not really getting the hype around it. I wanted to try the formula again in different shades and what is more perfect than minis for trying something out? The whole BECCA Prismatica Collection is in collaboration with Barbie Ferreira, who I believe is an American Actress/Model. I had never heard of her before and only looked her up for the purpose of this post. There was a Face Palette, Essentials Kit and Cheek Lip Duo Set. I believe the collection has now sold out, but the highlighters are still available as singles in the regular BECCA packaging. ABOUT THE PRODUCT The packaging is sleek, round and compact. The colour of the packaging for this collection is described as prismatic lilac. There is also a mini mirror inside the compact. This set originally retailed for £30.00 and it has...