Skip to main content

LOOKFANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX #4 - August 2020


Last month’s box was the Sunkissed Edition and this month we have the Radiance Edition with a coral and pink box. The six items inside the box should be worth over £55.00 altogether and there are two variants of boxes available this month. I received Variant 1, which just has a couple of different products to the ones in Variant 2 (this is apparently due to high demand of subscribers).

Here is what I received this month:-

AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion
| 40ml - £8.00 |
This body lotion is supposed to be deeply hydrating and fast absorbing. It is also supposed to soften and smoot your skin, leaving your skin feeling revitalised refreshed and restored. I have said many times before; I do not like body lotions! I received a body butter last month and haven’t used that, so I probably won’t use this one either. It sounds great, but it is just not something I would appreciate using.
| Full Size: 250ml - £23.49 |

PERCY & REED Perfectly Perfecting Wonderbalm
| 30ml - £8.00 |
This hair primer is supposed to make your hair more manageable and add moisture, shine and definition. I’ve also previously said that I am not into hair products. I don’t currently feel as though I have need of this product. Should the need arise; I would consider giving it a go. I feel my hair is in good enough condition at the moment and I don’t usually struggle with styling. I actually wish my natural waves/slight curls (when my hair has naturally dried from being washed) were stronger and would last being slept on so I didn’t have to straighten it the day after washing it.
| Full Size: 75ml - £18.00 |

MIO Sun-Drenched Body Wash
| 30ml - £3.15 |
This body wash is supposed to deeply hydrate your skin. It contains Indian Fig Extract and Monk’s Pepper Berry, which are supposed to give you an instant soothing effect. It does smell citrusy which is quite nice. I do enjoy a good smelling body wash.
| Full Size: 200ml - £19.00 |

EYEKO Black Magic Mascara
| 4ml - £10.00 |
This mascara has a curved brush which is supposed to help you coat every lash and give you drama and curl. I have heard of this mascara before and I am interested in trying it. When I try it, I will probably do a ‘Serial Sampler’ post on it.
| Full Size: 8ml - £19.00 |

bellápierre Mineral Blush in Amaretto
| 6g - £15.00 |
This mineral blush is supposed to give you a natural healthy flush of colour. Amaretto is a rosy nude shade. This is a loose blush and it appears to have a little shimmer in it. I am not into loose powder products as they can be messy and I also do not like shimmer in my blushes, I love a good matte one. The shade is also not one I would currently wear; I am into light peaches and soft pinks. I will pass this product along to someone who will appreciate it.
| Full Size: 4g - £19.00 |

CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
| 10ml - £15.33 |
This facial serum is full of Viniferine, which is apparently more effective than Vitamin C. It is also scientifically proven to lighten dark spots in four weeks. I have received a sample of this in a subscription box before, but I never used it. I will give it a go this time as I am in to trying different facial serums at the moment. I was also considering purchasing a full size bottle of it not that long ago, when I finished up my Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum.
| Full Size: 30ml - £46.00 |
Overall, it is a good box but I will most likely only use half of the products I received! I will give the body wash, mascara and serum a go, but that will be it. I really do not like body lotions or hair care products. My box this month is worth £59.48. Again, I am staying subscribed for now and there is actually a sneak peek for next month’s box.

The Sneak Peek for September’s Box is that you should receive a 15ml tube of the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (worth £30.00).

| I purchased my subscription box for £15.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...