Skip to main content

LOOKFANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX #4 - August 2020


Last month’s box was the Sunkissed Edition and this month we have the Radiance Edition with a coral and pink box. The six items inside the box should be worth over £55.00 altogether and there are two variants of boxes available this month. I received Variant 1, which just has a couple of different products to the ones in Variant 2 (this is apparently due to high demand of subscribers).

Here is what I received this month:-

AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion
| 40ml - £8.00 |
This body lotion is supposed to be deeply hydrating and fast absorbing. It is also supposed to soften and smoot your skin, leaving your skin feeling revitalised refreshed and restored. I have said many times before; I do not like body lotions! I received a body butter last month and haven’t used that, so I probably won’t use this one either. It sounds great, but it is just not something I would appreciate using.
| Full Size: 250ml - £23.49 |

PERCY & REED Perfectly Perfecting Wonderbalm
| 30ml - £8.00 |
This hair primer is supposed to make your hair more manageable and add moisture, shine and definition. I’ve also previously said that I am not into hair products. I don’t currently feel as though I have need of this product. Should the need arise; I would consider giving it a go. I feel my hair is in good enough condition at the moment and I don’t usually struggle with styling. I actually wish my natural waves/slight curls (when my hair has naturally dried from being washed) were stronger and would last being slept on so I didn’t have to straighten it the day after washing it.
| Full Size: 75ml - £18.00 |

MIO Sun-Drenched Body Wash
| 30ml - £3.15 |
This body wash is supposed to deeply hydrate your skin. It contains Indian Fig Extract and Monk’s Pepper Berry, which are supposed to give you an instant soothing effect. It does smell citrusy which is quite nice. I do enjoy a good smelling body wash.
| Full Size: 200ml - £19.00 |

EYEKO Black Magic Mascara
| 4ml - £10.00 |
This mascara has a curved brush which is supposed to help you coat every lash and give you drama and curl. I have heard of this mascara before and I am interested in trying it. When I try it, I will probably do a ‘Serial Sampler’ post on it.
| Full Size: 8ml - £19.00 |

bellápierre Mineral Blush in Amaretto
| 6g - £15.00 |
This mineral blush is supposed to give you a natural healthy flush of colour. Amaretto is a rosy nude shade. This is a loose blush and it appears to have a little shimmer in it. I am not into loose powder products as they can be messy and I also do not like shimmer in my blushes, I love a good matte one. The shade is also not one I would currently wear; I am into light peaches and soft pinks. I will pass this product along to someone who will appreciate it.
| Full Size: 4g - £19.00 |

CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
| 10ml - £15.33 |
This facial serum is full of Viniferine, which is apparently more effective than Vitamin C. It is also scientifically proven to lighten dark spots in four weeks. I have received a sample of this in a subscription box before, but I never used it. I will give it a go this time as I am in to trying different facial serums at the moment. I was also considering purchasing a full size bottle of it not that long ago, when I finished up my Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum.
| Full Size: 30ml - £46.00 |
Overall, it is a good box but I will most likely only use half of the products I received! I will give the body wash, mascara and serum a go, but that will be it. I really do not like body lotions or hair care products. My box this month is worth £59.48. Again, I am staying subscribed for now and there is actually a sneak peek for next month’s box.

The Sneak Peek for September’s Box is that you should receive a 15ml tube of the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (worth £30.00).

| I purchased my subscription box for £15.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Urban Decay Super Saturated High-Gloss Lip Color

I received this product as part of the Oz: The Great and Powerful Theodora Palette, which also includes eyeliner. I am going to review the product as a whole, even though I only have it in the one shade. This product is a jumbo/chubby lip pencil with a black plastic lid. It is just like the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners, but bigger. Each barrel of each pencil is a different colour, to clearly show the colour of each shade. Theodora is a bright, creamy, glossy cherry red shade and is Limited Edition, but it is part of the regular line and is instead called F-Bomb . You get 2.8g of product and it is full size. You also have to sharpen it to dispense more product. The formula is smooth, creamy, glossy and slightly tacky, but not sticky. This product is supposed to give your lips an opaque, saturated and pigment rich colour with a glossy finish. It is also mean’t to be quite creamy so that it glides onto your lips. The product is also said to contain plant derived ingredients, whi