Skip to main content

Graze - Box #17

I received this box on Tuesday 21st July and it was yellow this time. My last box was blue so I am guessing it will be a different colour each time. The very old Graze boxes were just plain brown.

Here is what I received this time:-
Sweet Mustard Pretzel
- Sour cream and onion cashews, pretzel bites and mustard breadsticks (129kcal)
| Contains: Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Mustard, Milk & Tree Nuts |
The sour cream and onion cashews are not very nice in my opinion. They are quite sour, a little vinegary and then sweet. The pretzel bites are very nice and are only very slightly salted in taste. I love pretzels anyway! The mustard breadsticks do taste kind of sweet, the mustard isn’t too strong and I wouldn’t say that they taste spicy at all.
Lemon & Poppy Seed Cake with an Afternoon Blend
- Zingy lemon & poppy seed cake, paired with an afternoon infusion tea (79kcal)
| Contains: Gluten & Eggs |
I have had this packet before and it is my favourite Graze cake. It isn’t too lemon strong; I actually wish it tasted more lemony! The poppy seeds just add a little texture to the sponge. I’m still not overly keen on the tea as it smells herby and tastes like regular black tea with a kind of fruit kick. I find that black tea tastes dry and it is not for me. Flavoured/special teas are wasted on me; I only really like regular tea (Typhoo or PG Tips) with one sugar and a little semi-skimmed cow’s milk.
Smokehouse Veggie Protein Power
- Sweet chilli broad beans, hickory smoked almonds, almonds & roasted pumpkin seeds (171kcal)
| Contains: Tree Nuts, Soya & Gluten |
This is also a new packet to me, but I have obviously tried some of the snacks before in different packets. The sweet chilli broad beans have a slight crunch. They don’t have a really strong taste, they do taste sweet and you get the after taste of chilli, but I wouldn’t say they actually taste of chilli. The hickory smoked almonds are delicious, I got them in a packet in my last box and the regular plain almonds in this packet don’t really have much flavour. I definitely prefer the hickory smoked version. The roasted pumpkin seeds are very light and they do taste salty.
Spicy Sriracha Crunch
- Sriracha flavoured peas, salted corn & salted corn hoops (115kcal)
This too is a new packet that I haven’t tried before. The sriracha peas are quite crunchy. I have never have sriracha before and I can say from tasting these peas, I am not really a fan!. They do have a bit of spice, but it is bearable (I’ve had hotter curries). They also taste garlicky, which is why I am not a fan. These are a definite no and pass! I love salted corn, need I say more? The salted corn hoops taste nearly exactly the same as the salted corn, just less sweet. This was an ok packet, but I didn’t enjoy the peas.
There seemed to be something I didn’t really enjoy from each packet I received this time! I didn’t like the sour cream and onion cashews or sriracha peas and I wasn’t overly keen on the afternoon infusion tea or the roasted pumpkin seeds. I still enjoyed my packets overall and I am glad I got a cake. I can’t wait for my next box. I really want to try a Graze Cookie packet (fingers crossed)!

| I purchased my Graze box for £3.49 from Graze.com |

| Use Code: REBBEC77B and you will get your 1st, 5th & 10th boxes for FREE (brand new customers only). I will receive a FREE box for every referral I make (ex. 2 brand new customers use my code = 2 FREE boxes for Me). |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...