Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #26

I am sampling a newer version of a really old perfume today. It was first released way back in 1957 and dedicated to the actress Audrey Hepburn. It was modernised and re-released in 2018, which is the version I am testing today. I believe the name of the fragrance means ‘The Forbidden’ in French.

It is L’Interdit by GIVENCHY and it is a 1ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.

“The shocking side of chic. A forbidden blend of a white flower and a dark accord. A resolutely underground flower.”
It contains a mixture of notes such as; Bergamot, Pear, Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Jasmine Sambac, Patchouli, Vetiver, Ambroxan and Vanilla.

This smells very classy and floral. It is not too strong, but you can definitely smell the Bergamot, Pear, Jasmine Sambac and Patchouli notes. The Pear does tone the floraliness down quite a bit, which is why I quite like it. I wouldn’t go out and purchase a bottle right away as it isn’t my typical scent and it reads as a mature scent to me, but I will definitely finish up the sample and keep it in mind should my taste in fragrances change in the future.

You can buy it in 35ml (£52/$67), 50ml (£73.50/$93) and 80ml (£88.50/$111) and it is available at places such as; Boots, Superdrug, FeelUnique.com, Macys.com and Sephora.

| I received this sample for FREE from FeelUnique.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...