Skip to main content

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers


The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order:
Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette
Porcelain
Name: Bridgette  Age: 25  Based: United States of America (USA)
Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I haven’t done that with Bridgette’s videos. I wish that a beauty brand would do a make-up collaboration with her, maybe Colourpop as she uses a lot of their palettes?, but I feel like Melt Cosmetics or Glamlite Cosmetics would be a better fit with her personality.
Photo: MidasCosmetics.com
Smokey Glow
Name: Hannah  Age: 25  Based: United States of America (USA)
I have only been subscribed to Hannah for a few months and I am really enjoying her content. She posts a mixture of beauty and drama content and sometimes she combines the two in one video! I feel like it makes her more relatable the fact that she combines the two subjects. I also decided to purchase her Midas Cosmetics collaboration ‘Smokey Glow Palette’ as I wanted to support her, plus I did love the look of it before I became a subscriber. I will post a review on it once it arrives and I’ve had chance to play with it.
Photo: MetroMag.co.nz
Shaaanxo
Name: Shannon Harris  Age: 27  Based: New Zealand (NZ)
I first came across Shan as I am into make-up declutter videos and she does a lot of them! In my mind she does the most perfect declutters, she removes all of the make-up from the storage place and then filters the products back in if she wants to keep them. I like them done a certain way as it makes them more engaging to me. I love her other beauty content as well (PR unboxings, first impressions), she also does a lot of themed looks (colour series, decades series etc). Shan is also the CEO of her own beauty brand, XOBeauty. I am yet to try anything from her brand, but it is something I am looking into.
Photo: TellerrePort.com
NikkieTutorials
Name: Nikkie de Jager  Age: 26  Based: The Netherlands (NL)
I think Nikkie is the most famous out of the influencers I follow and I’ve only been a proper subscriber for about a year, I think! I like how professional her videos look; they always look really good quality. I really enjoy her tutorials and I like the fun elements she adds to them (games, themes). I think my favourite video of hers so far is the Davina Michelle collaboration; I am obsessed with Davina’s music now! I also enjoy the videos she does with her fiancé, Dylan. I would love for her to create her own make-up brand; her make-up looks are always different and sometimes daring. I think she would bring out some great quality products with eye-catching themes/colours!
Photo: Ans-Wer.com
SophDoesLife
Name: Sophie  Age: 23  Based: United Kingdom (UK)
I believe Soph is the youngest Influencer I follow and she is the only British one, which is maybe a little strange seeing as I am also British and I mostly follow people of other nationalities! I like all of her beauty content, but love her first impression videos and she also does declutters. She has done make-up collaborations with Revolution and I have owned one of her eyeshadow palettes and her highlighter palette before.

Here are some other YouTube channels I currently follow; Raven Elyse (Home Décor & Renovations Content), Paige Koren (Beauty Content), Molly Burke (Lifestyle Content), Adelaide Kane (Actress/Random Content) and Doctor Mike (Doctor/Health & Fun Content).

Who are your current favourite YouTube Influencers (Beauty, Gaming, Drama etc)?

Comments

  1. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!. NYX Eyebrow Pencil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Urban Decay Super Saturated High-Gloss Lip Color

I received this product as part of the Oz: The Great and Powerful Theodora Palette, which also includes eyeliner. I am going to review the product as a whole, even though I only have it in the one shade. This product is a jumbo/chubby lip pencil with a black plastic lid. It is just like the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners, but bigger. Each barrel of each pencil is a different colour, to clearly show the colour of each shade. Theodora is a bright, creamy, glossy cherry red shade and is Limited Edition, but it is part of the regular line and is instead called F-Bomb . You get 2.8g of product and it is full size. You also have to sharpen it to dispense more product. The formula is smooth, creamy, glossy and slightly tacky, but not sticky. This product is supposed to give your lips an opaque, saturated and pigment rich colour with a glossy finish. It is also mean’t to be quite creamy so that it glides onto your lips. The product is also said to contain plant derived ingredients, whi