Skip to main content

KALEIDOS Charisma Contour Palette in Cool & Light

I already love the KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters and I have also really been enjoying the Futurism Eyeshadow Palettes, so naturally I also wanted to try their contour palette when it was released. I bought this product after my first direct KALEIDOS order, but before my second order which is why I purchased it on Depop instead, I didn’t just want to buy one product and have to wait ages for it to arrive.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
You get three powders with a net weight of 8g in a matte finish inside a little rectangular cardboard compact.
 
·         Smooth & buttery texture
·         Blends flawlessly
·         Long lasting
·         Buildable
·         Vegan
·         Cruelty-Free
THE SHADES & SWATCHES
Fill - light peach illuminator with pink undertones
Shade - cool dusted taupe
Chisel - neutral taupe with pink undertones
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I like the packaging and the compact does have a little weight to it. I do also like that there is a little mirror, even though I personally wouldn’t use it. I don’t like that the shades are different sizes, it is a little awkward to get your brush into the Fill and Shade pans to pick-up product. The Fill shade is ok, but I wouldn’t use it what it is actually for, I would just use it as an actual powder. It isn’t my preference of shade for a powder, I prefer transparent pressed powders. I love how smooth Shade and Chisel look once blended out and they do blend out effortlessly. It took some building up as I think I chose the wrong shade, I probably needed the next shade up (Warm and Medium). Shade and Chisel do look almost identical, so it is kind of pointless having the two included. I probably would have just put the Fill and Chisel shades into the compact and the Fill shade would be the same size pan as Chisel. I will continue playing with it, but I probably wouldn’t re-purchase it as I don’t need all three shades. I would consider purchasing the Chisel shade if it was available as a single.
 
You can purchase the KALEIDOS Charisma Contour Palette in Cool and Light for $18.00 exclusively from KaleidosMakeUp.com.
 
| I purchased this contour palette for £28.00 from Depop.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...