Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #37

I’ve had this sample for a while now and I’ve only just decided to test it. I have already sampled the original scent of this fragrance line.
 
It is Candy Florale by PRADA and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de toilette.
 
“Prada Candy Florale is the scent of the perfect imaginary flower that Prada has created for Candy. Inspired by the purest flower, the white cosmos, the fragrance reveals a tender and unexpected floral bouquet”

Launched: 2014
 
Type: Floral & Fruity

Notes
Top: Limoncello.
Middle: Peony.
Base: Honey, Caramel, Musk and Benzoin.
I wasn’t expecting to like this fragrance as I didn’t like the original, but I was pleasantly surprised over how nice it smells. It is most definitely a floral scent with a slight fresh and fruity twist. It is not overpoweringly strong and I would say it is more of a feminine fragrance. It does have a slight sweetness but it isn’t too much. I can detect the Peony and Musk notes, but I cannot detect the Caramel note at all, which is good for me. I do really like this scent, but it isn’t one I would typically wear. I don’t think it really smells like the original scent at all, because I didn’t like that one. I would definitely recommend this scent over the original Candy.
 
You can purchase the PRADA Candy Florale Eau De Toilette in 30ml (£50.00), 50ml (£65.00) and 80ml (£80.00) from Prada.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...