Skip to main content

Haul: CheapSmells + More!

Hello, yesterday I received the two perfumes I ordered from CheapSmells.com, one I have smelt before I love it and the other I bought to try.

I bought DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom (30ml) for £22.95. I actually bought this for my sister’s birthday last year and quite liked it myself, as we had tested it way before her birthday. At the time I was still in college and didn’t have a job so I couldn’t justify spending that money on myself, when I already had a lot of perfume, plus my sister got to have it as her ‘exclusive smell’ for the year, and now it’s MY turn! lol J

Lastly I got Aquolina Pink Sugar (30ml) for £13.95. I had heard all the hype about it on YouTube and I knew I wouldn’t be able to find it in the UK, but I happen to have found it whilst I was looking at other perfumes on CheapSmells, so I was happy! I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I knew it would smell quite sweet. And I actually don’t like it. The bottle is very cute, but the scent makes me feel a little queasy. As you can imagine it smells very sweet, but is also smells quite vanilla, which I am not fond of. I will try and wear it and see how I feel, if my opinion hasn’t change I will give it to my mum or sister to try.
I also went shopping on Thursday to get some bits for my kitten Billy (18 weeks old, I bought him Tuesday), I won’t haul his stuff, but did I buy some items from Superdrug. Maybelline was on a 3 for 2 offer, so I went to see if there were any colour tattoos and if there was I would buy one and maybe try an eyeliner from them. So I ended up getting a Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in 05 Eternal Gold (45 Bold Gold), which cost £4.99 and two of their Master Drama Khol Liners in Ultra Violet and Ultra Black, which were £4.49 each, but I got one free because of the offer.­
I also forgot to mention something I bought in March. I got an Elle & Blair Glitzy-Glam customised brush holder (£12.62 + £11.08 P&P + £1.79 tax = £25.49). I chose the letter ‘R’, main colour Purple and secondary colour Lavender. It is really lovely, but I kind of regret it because it cost way too much for what it is, but like I said it is really lovely. I wasn’t expecting the tax at all, the company taxed the 79p and my bank charge you £1 per overseas transaction! I am actually looking into making my own because I have a small glass, with my face brushes in at the moment, so I want to customise it so it goes with my Glitzy-Glam one.

P.S. My next post will be a review! J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...