Skip to main content

Look Fantastic Haul #1


Hello, I am going to share with you some nail polishes I bought from LookFantastic.com. I received them yesterday and they are my new obsession, ESSIE.

I mainly look for the mini four piece polish collections from Essie, because they are not very expensive and they are small, which is good for me because I tend to love colours when I buy them and then go off them when I buy another, this way I have more chance of using one up and trying many different shades.

I got the Summer 2011 Collection for £11.85, which consists of four shades called, Braziliant, Smooth Sailing, Super Bossa Nova and Meet Me At Sunset. I know this collection is quite old, but the colours appealed to me, plus other collections from last year had really light colours and I am more into pastel bright colours. My favourite colour from this collection is Braziliant. I also bought a full size of Olé Caliente for £5.95, which is quite inexpensive for an Essie polish in the UK. I actually got this shade in another mini collection I bought not so long ago, but I fell in love with it and had to buy it in full size, especially for that price. Lastly I received a free sample of Caudalie Vinexpert Anti-Ageing Serum (1.5ml) for eyes and lips, and I gave this away to a family member, as it has no relevance to me.

I know this was short, but hopefully sweet, BYE! ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...