Skip to main content

Lovely Easter Gifts!

I just thought I would share with you one of my Easter gifts. I actually got it yesterday because it was from my Auntie, Uncle and Cousins and they live in Nottingham, where as I live in Lincolnshire. I don’t really celebrate Easter because I am Agnostic/Atheist, but my family still give gifts/Easter eggs and receive them, because there are some family members that celebrate/believe. Because of my age I don’t receive much chocolate/sweets; me and my sister tend to receive money or small gifts on special occasions. Me and my sister received similar items.
The gifts came in a Soap & Glory gift bag, which I love. Inside there was a Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Fragrance in G (10ml), I am not sure which collection it is from, but G has curled short blonde hair with a black bow headband and is wearing a crop top and mini skirt with stockings, she is so cute.
There was also a Max Factor make-up pouch, which contained a, Get The Look! Tips leaflet, Save £3 voucher on Max Factor cosmetics in Boots, Masterpiece MAX mascara in black (5.3ml), Kohl Pencil in 020 Black (mini sample), Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in 24 Intense Plum and lastly a Nailfinity Mini Nail Polish in 704 Disco Pink.

I really like everything I received and can’t wait to try them out. I think proper/money are better to receive than chocolate/sweets, because you can get what you want and what you get can be useful to you, chocolate and sweets don’t last very long and are the unhealthy option compared to a spring time perfume or make-up set.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and if you don’t celebrate it, I hoped you enjoyed your long bank holiday weekend! J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters

A few posts ago I mentioned that I purchased a Kaleidos Space Age Highlighter from Depop and I said I really wanted the whole collection (8 highlighters) and was considering purchasing the whole bundle. The bundle was and is still out of stock, so I caved in and went for the second best option. I ended up purchasing The Six Highlighter Bundle, where you choose six of the shades and you get their Precision Highlighter Brush, all for $76.00 (£60.70). With this option I would only be missing out on one shade. My order was shipped from China and took 10 days to get to me. The shipping was FREE as I spent over $70.00 and I wasn’t charged any customs fees. Inside the main package is the bright bundle box, it looks like a present/gift. When you open this up, the highlighters and brush are inside the metallic padded envelope. I already own the shade Ray Rider (N03) (champagne sheen with a peach hint). Click HERE to read my first impressions of it and see a swatch. Please forgi

Zoella Beauty!

Zoe Sugg a.k.a Zoella has now launched her brand new beauty/girly collection! When I first heard she was going to launch products, I instantly thought it would be make-up, I was wrong. The products do reflect her personality and maybe in time she may release make-up too. Here is a list of the whole collection so far:- Blissful Mistful Fragrance Body Mist (45ml) - £8.00 Fizz Bar Bath Bomb (200g) - £5.00 Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion (160ml) - £5.00 Soak Opera Bath/Shower Cream (490ml) - £5.00 Let’s Glow Candle - £5.00 Guinea Pig Beauty Bag - £8.00 Zoella Eyes Beauty Bag - £8.00 The products look and sound very interesting and the design is beautiful and so Zoe! I would have loved to have bought everything, but I only bought the items I knew I would use. I picked up two products overall and they are the perfume and a make-up bag. Blissful Mistful The bottle for this is stunning! It is cubed shaped and is made of transparent glass. On the back of