Skip to main content

Lovely Easter Gifts!

I just thought I would share with you one of my Easter gifts. I actually got it yesterday because it was from my Auntie, Uncle and Cousins and they live in Nottingham, where as I live in Lincolnshire. I don’t really celebrate Easter because I am Agnostic/Atheist, but my family still give gifts/Easter eggs and receive them, because there are some family members that celebrate/believe. Because of my age I don’t receive much chocolate/sweets; me and my sister tend to receive money or small gifts on special occasions. Me and my sister received similar items.
The gifts came in a Soap & Glory gift bag, which I love. Inside there was a Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Fragrance in G (10ml), I am not sure which collection it is from, but G has curled short blonde hair with a black bow headband and is wearing a crop top and mini skirt with stockings, she is so cute.
There was also a Max Factor make-up pouch, which contained a, Get The Look! Tips leaflet, Save £3 voucher on Max Factor cosmetics in Boots, Masterpiece MAX mascara in black (5.3ml), Kohl Pencil in 020 Black (mini sample), Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in 24 Intense Plum and lastly a Nailfinity Mini Nail Polish in 704 Disco Pink.

I really like everything I received and can’t wait to try them out. I think proper/money are better to receive than chocolate/sweets, because you can get what you want and what you get can be useful to you, chocolate and sweets don’t last very long and are the unhealthy option compared to a spring time perfume or make-up set.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and if you don’t celebrate it, I hoped you enjoyed your long bank holiday weekend! J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥