Skip to main content

Haul: End of June

Today I am going to haul products I have purchased this much. I haven’t really bought much, but the majority of the items were necessities and I thought I would share them with you anyway!

From Boots I bought their Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream (£2.54). I was nearly running out of my Soap & Glory eye roll on and decided I wanted to try something different and the Boots one seemed like a good one to try because it is inexpensive. I also bought another Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean (£8) because I have nearly finished my current bottle and the packaging has been re-designed. I picked up two bottles of my favourite hand gel, Soap & Glory Hand Maid (£2.50). Lastly from Boots I bought a Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Guava (£3.99).

From FeelUnique.com I bought a Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze (£4.49) because it was 10% off and it was a shade I really wanted. I also received a free 1.5ml sample sachet of *DARPHIN MELAPERFECT Anti-Dark Spots Perfecting Treatment in the parcel.

From Morrisons I got Pearl Drops Ultimate Whitening Toothpolish in The Hollywood Smile (£2.42), it was half price and I wanted something to make my teeth whiter because I used to drink a lot of Coca-Cola, so I have a bit of staining and during my recent trip to the dentist this product was suggested to me. I also went to Specsavers to get the nose bridge part of my glasses tightened because they kept slipping down my nose and I decided to pick up their own branded Coated Lens Cleaner (£2), because a simple wipe with the free cloth just isn’t enough to clean my lenses.

I also made an order on FragranceDirect.co.uk and bought the new Britney Spears Island Fantasy 100ml eau de toilette (£19.99 + £2.99 P&P) perfume, it was extremely discounted and it smells great.

Lastly I got a new bottle of Listerine Total Care 6-Benefits-In-1 Mouthwash in Clean Mint (£2.49) from Home Bargains and it was about half price. And I went to Savers and picked up two cans of my favourite deodorant, Right Guard Women Total Defence 5 48H Invisible Power Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (£1.49), this too was extremely discounted.

I hope this post wasn’t too boring. I start my new job on 1st July, so hopefully I will be able to haul more make-up and try new brands because I have my eye on quite a few things (my list is extensive, oops!).

Thank you for reading. More posts are coming soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters

A few posts ago I mentioned that I purchased a Kaleidos Space Age Highlighter from Depop and I said I really wanted the whole collection (8 highlighters) and was considering purchasing the whole bundle. The bundle was and is still out of stock, so I caved in and went for the second best option. I ended up purchasing The Six Highlighter Bundle, where you choose six of the shades and you get their Precision Highlighter Brush, all for $76.00 (£60.70). With this option I would only be missing out on one shade. My order was shipped from China and took 10 days to get to me. The shipping was FREE as I spent over $70.00 and I wasn’t charged any customs fees. Inside the main package is the bright bundle box, it looks like a present/gift. When you open this up, the highlighters and brush are inside the metallic padded envelope. I already own the shade Ray Rider (N03) (champagne sheen with a peach hint). Click HERE to read my first impressions of it and see a swatch. Please forgi

Zoella Beauty!

Zoe Sugg a.k.a Zoella has now launched her brand new beauty/girly collection! When I first heard she was going to launch products, I instantly thought it would be make-up, I was wrong. The products do reflect her personality and maybe in time she may release make-up too. Here is a list of the whole collection so far:- Blissful Mistful Fragrance Body Mist (45ml) - £8.00 Fizz Bar Bath Bomb (200g) - £5.00 Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion (160ml) - £5.00 Soak Opera Bath/Shower Cream (490ml) - £5.00 Let’s Glow Candle - £5.00 Guinea Pig Beauty Bag - £8.00 Zoella Eyes Beauty Bag - £8.00 The products look and sound very interesting and the design is beautiful and so Zoe! I would have loved to have bought everything, but I only bought the items I knew I would use. I picked up two products overall and they are the perfume and a make-up bag. Blissful Mistful The bottle for this is stunning! It is cubed shaped and is made of transparent glass. On the back of