Skip to main content

Haul: End of June

Today I am going to haul products I have purchased this much. I haven’t really bought much, but the majority of the items were necessities and I thought I would share them with you anyway!

From Boots I bought their Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream (£2.54). I was nearly running out of my Soap & Glory eye roll on and decided I wanted to try something different and the Boots one seemed like a good one to try because it is inexpensive. I also bought another Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean (£8) because I have nearly finished my current bottle and the packaging has been re-designed. I picked up two bottles of my favourite hand gel, Soap & Glory Hand Maid (£2.50). Lastly from Boots I bought a Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Guava (£3.99).

From FeelUnique.com I bought a Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze (£4.49) because it was 10% off and it was a shade I really wanted. I also received a free 1.5ml sample sachet of *DARPHIN MELAPERFECT Anti-Dark Spots Perfecting Treatment in the parcel.

From Morrisons I got Pearl Drops Ultimate Whitening Toothpolish in The Hollywood Smile (£2.42), it was half price and I wanted something to make my teeth whiter because I used to drink a lot of Coca-Cola, so I have a bit of staining and during my recent trip to the dentist this product was suggested to me. I also went to Specsavers to get the nose bridge part of my glasses tightened because they kept slipping down my nose and I decided to pick up their own branded Coated Lens Cleaner (£2), because a simple wipe with the free cloth just isn’t enough to clean my lenses.

I also made an order on FragranceDirect.co.uk and bought the new Britney Spears Island Fantasy 100ml eau de toilette (£19.99 + £2.99 P&P) perfume, it was extremely discounted and it smells great.

Lastly I got a new bottle of Listerine Total Care 6-Benefits-In-1 Mouthwash in Clean Mint (£2.49) from Home Bargains and it was about half price. And I went to Savers and picked up two cans of my favourite deodorant, Right Guard Women Total Defence 5 48H Invisible Power Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (£1.49), this too was extremely discounted.

I hope this post wasn’t too boring. I start my new job on 1st July, so hopefully I will be able to haul more make-up and try new brands because I have my eye on quite a few things (my list is extensive, oops!).

Thank you for reading. More posts are coming soon ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥