I have another perfume sampler today. I can’t remember how I got the sample or how long I’ve had it, but I thought it was about time to give it a whiff! It is BonBon by Viktor & Rolf and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum. Launched: 2014 Type: Floral & Fruity Notes Top: Peach, Mandarin Orange and Orange. Middle: Caramel, Orange Blossom and Jasmine. Base: Amber, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood and Cedar. This is a delicate scent and I definitely get the floral and fruity notes. I can mostly smell the orange blossom, jasmine and amber, with a slight hint of caramel. It smells quite strong when you first spray it and then it tones down a bit. It is a nice scent, but it isn’t unique. I was expecting it to smell a little bit sweeter. I would wear it, but I won’t be purchasing a bottle any time soon. You can purchase the Viktor & Rolf BonBon Eau De Parfum in 30ml (£56.00), 50ml (£78.00) and 90ml (£110.00) from Boots.com . ...
Comments
Post a Comment