Skip to main content

Glossybox #8 - June 2014

I re-subscribed! The last box I had was the Valentine’s Day special and it now seems like a lifetime ago I had a Glossybox. I was suckered into re-subscribing because I was e-mailed an offer. It you bought the June box, you got the July box free. Naturally, I just had to take advantage of the offer. My free July box will be a 4th July special, so I am excited for that! Here is what I got in my June box:-

nailgirls 3-in-1 Base/Topcoat & Nail Strengthener
| £13.50 – nailgirls.co.uk |
I’ve not heard of this brand before and the product does sound interesting. It is full size and I am always on the lookout for new nail care products. I am eager to try this.

got2b Rise ‘n Shine Soufflé
| £4.07 (100ml) – got2be.schwarzkopf.co.uk |
This product smells really nice, but I will probably give it to my Sister. I’m not really a hair kind of girl, so this product would be wasted on me. If my Sister is not interested in it, I may give it a try.

Teeez Trend Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush
| €19 – Teeez.eu |
I’ve not heard of this brand before either, but I have seen this brush advertised online before. It has a very cute design and it is definitely something I would get use out of. I can’t wait to add it to my expanding brush collection.

Roger&Gallet Fleur de Figuier Discovery Ritual
Shower Cream, Body Lotion and Eau Fraîche Fragrance
| £9.50 (200ml), £13 (200ml) & £32 (100ml) – roger-gallet.co.uk |
Yet another brand I have not heard before. The scent is surprisingly nice and not my typical scent. It is very strong and fruity. I will definitely use and enjoy the cream and perfume, but I am not really excited about the body lotion.

So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush
| £17.95 – SoSusan.com
This brand is new to me and this particular product seems very interesting to me. I am excited to try it and I hope it adapts well to my skins chemistry and still makes my cheekbones look naturally flushed and not overly coloured!

This is one of my favourite Glossyboxes so far and I think my favourite product has to be the So Susan blush. I am glad I decided to re-subscribe and take advantage of the offer. I am now very excited to see what July has to offer me!

What are your thoughts on this box?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...