Skip to main content

Graze - Box #10

I have another Graze box post for you today. I am thinking of stopping these posts soon because it is starting to feel compulsory and I need to post more relevant beauty related content.

A closer look at my treats.
Graze’s Popping Corn ‘Lightly Salted’

I have tried this before and it is really nice and not overly salty. You get quite a bit of corn in the bag too, even though it is a small packet.
Lightly Toasted Pistachios

“Whole pistachios toasted with a little salt”

I have had this packet before too and I just love pistachios!
Tomato & Basil Pizza

“Basil crunchini, cheese cashews & mini tomato breadsticks”

This is my first experience with this packet, but each snack has been in other packets I have tried before. The crunchini is very nice and it’s just like croutons. The cheese cashews are nice and I do still really like the tomato breadsticks/baguettes.
Herby Bread Basket

“Basil baguettes, garlic crostini and oregano rice crackers”

I have also had this packet before and really enjoyed it again! The basil baguettes are really yummy and remind me of a pizza base. The crostini are also really nice and remind me of crusty bread and they are not too garlic infused, but slightly salty. I also love these types of rice crackers and the oregano really complements them. They also taste quite sweet.

Overall I was slightly disappointed with this box because I have already tried each snack before and I was expecting at least one packet that I haven’t had before. The box was yummy though and I would say all four packets were my favourites this time. I was thinking of unsubscribing, but I was offered a free box and a guarantee of there being at least one packet I haven’t tried in my next box!

- Click to view my last box -

USE CODE: REBBEC2MB FOR A FREE BOX (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)

What is your favourite snack from this box?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...