Skip to main content

Graze - Box #18


I received this box on Tuesday 28th July. I seem to be consuming a lot more broad beans lately as they are in most packets!

Here is what I received in this box:-
Oat & Cinnamon Cookies
- Oat and cinnamon cookies with special blend black tea infused with bergamot (100kcal)
| Contains: Milk & Gluten |
I have never had a Graze cookie before, so I was excited to try them. The cookies do smell quite strong of cinnamon. They are quite hard and have a good crunch. The cinnamon taste isn’t too strong and they actually taste like gingerbread to me. I would have these again and I can’t wait to try the Lemon and Chocolate versions! I have tried the black tea many times before, it’s ok but it isn’t a favourite.
Chilli Bean Crunch
- Wild rice sticks & chilli broad beans (135kcal)
| Contains: Gluten |
I’ve not had this exact packet before, but I have already tried various flavoured Graze broad beans! The chilli broad beans have a slight crunch. You get the hint of chilli, but they do not taste strong at all. I wish the chilli was slightly stronger. The wild rice sticks are quite crunchy. There isn’t a massive flavour, but they do taste nice.
Cocoa Vanilla Protein Flapjack
- Wholegrain oat flapjack with cocoa, natural vanilla flavouring & protein crispies (243kcal)
| Contains: Soya & Gluten |
I have tried this flapjack before and I remember not really liking it. It smells quite sickly to me. It does taste quite nice this time around and it does have a slight crunch from the protein crispies. The vanilla tones down the cocoa so it doesn’t taste too chocolatey and sickly. I would eat it again, but I wouldn’t purposely choose to have it.
Sweet Chilli Crunch
- Sweet chilli flavoured peas, corn, broad beans & crunchy corn hoops (139kcal)
| Contains: Gluten |
Again, I haven’t had this exact packet before but there are more beans!. The sweet chilli peas are kind of hollow. They actually taste quite nice and I wasn’t expecting them too. You get the hint of the sweet chilli. The corn is yummy as always!. The broad beans have a slightly chilli flavour, but it isn’t strong. The crunchy corn hoops taste good; they have a little sweet and salty flavour.
I am so glad I received a cookie packet and I surprisingly enjoyed the flapjack a little, even though I remember trying it before and not liking it. There was nothing in these packets that I really do not like, so it was a good box. I can’t wait for the next one. I am hoping for another cookie packet!

| I purchased my Graze box for £3.49 from Graze.com |

| Use Code: REBBEC77B and you will get your 1st, 5th & 10th boxes for FREE (brand new customers only). I will receive a FREE box for every referral I make (ex. 2 brand new customers use my code = 2 FREE boxes for Me). |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffree Star Cosmetics X Shane Dawson Conspiracy Palette

I managed to get my hands on the new JSC x Shane Dawson palette on launch day! It took a few hours to complete the purchase online, but I didn’t give up. I have been following the journey of the creation of the whole collection on YouTube and everything is eye catching. I decided to only pick up the main palette this time; I usually buy at least one liquid lipstick from every JSC collection launch. Also available from the collection was the Mini Controversy Palette. I really love the shades Controversy and My Apology from the palette, but I knew I wouldn’t get much use out of the other shades, which is why I decided against purchasing it. There are also six velour liquid lipsticks (none of the shades appealed to me), pig mirrors, make-up bags/cases, clear version of the gloss and a lip balm. I believe the lip balm is only available in the USA. You can buy the products in bundles or buy the items separately. The packaging of the Conspiracy Palette slightly resembles the cas...

KALEIDOS Futurism VI: Lunar Lavender Palette

This is my second KALEIDOS palette and I bought it from the same Depop seller as last time. I also purchased the Futurism I: Sci-Fi Green and Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palettes, reviews on those will be coming soon. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and rose gold coral (the reef kind) and cloud theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside, but the colours are lilac, pink, peach and orange with rose gold. The eyeshadow names come printed on a plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Shimmer (S) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smo...

KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters

A few posts ago I mentioned that I purchased a Kaleidos Space Age Highlighter from Depop and I said I really wanted the whole collection (8 highlighters) and was considering purchasing the whole bundle. The bundle was and is still out of stock, so I caved in and went for the second best option. I ended up purchasing The Six Highlighter Bundle, where you choose six of the shades and you get their Precision Highlighter Brush, all for $76.00 (£60.70). With this option I would only be missing out on one shade. My order was shipped from China and took 10 days to get to me. The shipping was FREE as I spent over $70.00 and I wasn’t charged any customs fees. Inside the main package is the bright bundle box, it looks like a present/gift. When you open this up, the highlighters and brush are inside the metallic padded envelope. I already own the shade Ray Rider (N03) (champagne sheen with a peach hint). Click HERE to read my first impressions of it and see a swatch. Please forgi...