Skip to main content

Graze - Box #18


I received this box on Tuesday 28th July. I seem to be consuming a lot more broad beans lately as they are in most packets!

Here is what I received in this box:-
Oat & Cinnamon Cookies
- Oat and cinnamon cookies with special blend black tea infused with bergamot (100kcal)
| Contains: Milk & Gluten |
I have never had a Graze cookie before, so I was excited to try them. The cookies do smell quite strong of cinnamon. They are quite hard and have a good crunch. The cinnamon taste isn’t too strong and they actually taste like gingerbread to me. I would have these again and I can’t wait to try the Lemon and Chocolate versions! I have tried the black tea many times before, it’s ok but it isn’t a favourite.
Chilli Bean Crunch
- Wild rice sticks & chilli broad beans (135kcal)
| Contains: Gluten |
I’ve not had this exact packet before, but I have already tried various flavoured Graze broad beans! The chilli broad beans have a slight crunch. You get the hint of chilli, but they do not taste strong at all. I wish the chilli was slightly stronger. The wild rice sticks are quite crunchy. There isn’t a massive flavour, but they do taste nice.
Cocoa Vanilla Protein Flapjack
- Wholegrain oat flapjack with cocoa, natural vanilla flavouring & protein crispies (243kcal)
| Contains: Soya & Gluten |
I have tried this flapjack before and I remember not really liking it. It smells quite sickly to me. It does taste quite nice this time around and it does have a slight crunch from the protein crispies. The vanilla tones down the cocoa so it doesn’t taste too chocolatey and sickly. I would eat it again, but I wouldn’t purposely choose to have it.
Sweet Chilli Crunch
- Sweet chilli flavoured peas, corn, broad beans & crunchy corn hoops (139kcal)
| Contains: Gluten |
Again, I haven’t had this exact packet before but there are more beans!. The sweet chilli peas are kind of hollow. They actually taste quite nice and I wasn’t expecting them too. You get the hint of the sweet chilli. The corn is yummy as always!. The broad beans have a slightly chilli flavour, but it isn’t strong. The crunchy corn hoops taste good; they have a little sweet and salty flavour.
I am so glad I received a cookie packet and I surprisingly enjoyed the flapjack a little, even though I remember trying it before and not liking it. There was nothing in these packets that I really do not like, so it was a good box. I can’t wait for the next one. I am hoping for another cookie packet!

| I purchased my Graze box for £3.49 from Graze.com |

| Use Code: REBBEC77B and you will get your 1st, 5th & 10th boxes for FREE (brand new customers only). I will receive a FREE box for every referral I make (ex. 2 brand new customers use my code = 2 FREE boxes for Me). |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - DKNY 'Be Delicious'

Photo:  FashionDayDreams.com My Mum went to a car boot sale and found this and bought it. My Mum didn’t like it so she gave it to my sister and then my sister gave it to me. The bottle is a sphere shape inspired by an apple. On the smaller sizes the cap is basic like on most perfumes and is made of silver reflective plastic. The bottle base is made of translucent bottle green glass. On the bigger sizes the cap doesn’t come off and it is the actual dispenser, so when you press it down the perfume sprays. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Cucumber & Magnolia Middle Notes: Tuberose, Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley, Violet & Green Apple Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber & Wood This perfume smells fruity, floral and fresh and the apple scent really stands out. It is also quite a strong scent, but it is not overpowering. I also think that it is quite universal as it is not sweet. Lastly because the scent is quite strong, it lasts quite a long time...

Oden's Eye Alva Eyeshadow Palette

I first heard of this indie brand through watching Angelika Oles’ beauty channel on YouTube. Oden’s Eye is a Swedish indie brand and they make Norse mythology themed products. This is the second of two eyeshadow palettes I decided to purchase. I also picked up the two matching highlighter palettes.   THE PACKAGING The packaging is small and square in shape and is made out of cardboard. The design and imagery is so unique to the brand. Alva means elf in Swedish. The base colour of the packaging is a dusty pink and it has flowers and grapes printed on it. There is also the silver reflective elf graphic. The palette has a magnetic closing/opening, which you lift up to reveal the small round mirror and small circular pans on a dusty pink base. The eyeshadow shade names are printed in gold font above each, they kind of wrap around the pans. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get sixteen 1.25g eyeshadows in Matte (M), Diamond Glitter (DG), Chunky Glitter (CG) and Metallic (ME) finishes. ...

First Haul of May!

I am hauling a few items that I have purchased recently from various different places. I was really excited about my new brush holder, I love them! From Boots I bought a Max Factor Xperience Mascara in Black, the price would have been £10.99, but I got £3 off because I had a voucher from Easter. I also got a free product from Max Factor because I bought one of their mascaras, the gift was the same for everyone but you could pick the shade you wanted, I got the Smoky Effect Eyeshadow in Bronze Haze (2), I chose this one because the colours are neutral, the price would have been £7.99. From Superdrug I just bought NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in Lights-Camera-Glitter (105), for £2.49. I had been wanting this polish for a while, but my Superdrug hardly ever restock the NYC counter, so I couldn’t get it, but I was in luck this time. From Morrisons I bought another Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory, because it was on offer at £5.99, so I bought it for when I run out of...