Skip to main content

Natasha Denona Bronze Palette

I first saw that this palette was coming when Trendmood featured it on her Instagram account. I thought it looked stunning, even though it could be considered basic as it is a neutral palette. This is the third instalment of the Natasha Denona “mini” palettes and I have now owned all three!
The packaging is rectangular shaped and made out of a shiny tan/orange plastic. The brand and palette names are printed on the front in black block letters. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal the inside of the palette. There is a mirror and fifteen pans equally spread out with the shade names printed in white under each eyeshadow. The border around the eyeshadows is a metallic tan/orange shade and the base that holds the shades is black. You can purchase it for £60.00 ($65.00) from NatashaDenona.com, FeelUnique.com and CultBeauty.co.uk.

You get fifteen 1.28g eyeshadows in Matte (M), Cream Powder (CP), Metallic (ME), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Chroma Crystal (CC) formulas.
Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 18 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk
True Copper - warm copper (ME)
Suntan - warm medium brown (M)
Sundown - medium light yellow-brown (M)
Deep Dive - deep brown eggplant (CP)
Rhodium - medium warm purple with silver reflect (DC)
Magma - medium dark umber (M)
High Degree - red copper (ME)
Alloy - vibrant bronze with golden reflect (DC)
Ridge - medium warm mustard (M)
True Bronze - foil bronze (CC)
Gloaming - burnt umber with a light bronze reflect (DC)
Palladium - warm pink taupe (ME)
Bliss - red pink with golden-green reflects (DC)
Silk - foiled rich champagne (ME)
Beach - warm nude (M)

The eyeshadows should be buttery smooth, vibrant, ultra-pigmented, long lasting, blend seamlessly and be hydrating. The shades should match any skin type and skin tone. The palette is cruelty free, but not vegan (contains Carmine).

This palette is absolutely stunning! It is the perfect warm neutral palette for me as I am into warm tones and oranges. The eyeshadows are very smooth, vibrantly pigmented, long wearing and they blend like a heavenly dream! I’m not sure how eyeshadows could be hydrating, but they are not drying on the skin. They are vibrant enough without eye primer, but I would always use primer and glitter glue. You can use the shimmer and metallic shades wet for more intensity and they are best applied with your finger or a stiff flat synthetic brush. You get a bit of kick back in the pans, which is always expected for powder eyeshadows. You will only get fallout from the shimmer and metallic shades if you do not use a tacky enough base/primer. The one Chroma Crystal shade (True Bronze) is amazing. I would say it is a semi pressed glitter. It isn’t hard pressed and chunky like pressed glitters tend to be and it is ultra-reflective. You might have to work a bit to apply it, a sponge applicator or an actual glitter applicator might work better and you will definitely need glitter glue for this shade. It really is a stunning shade. My favourite shades are True Bronze, Sundown, Bliss and Silk. The only sort of dud shades are Deep Dive and Rhodium. Deep Dive has a Cream Powder formula and it is strange. It is like rubbing charcoal on your eye. I couldn’t really use it and it was very hard to apply, you can deepen your outer corner with it a little, but you have to be very careful. Rhodium doesn’t really have a base colour on the eye. It just looks like shiny grease, you could use it as a topper but it isn’t that metallic so it wouldn’t really make a difference to your look. I am extremely happy that I purchased this palette and it is now one of my favourites (even with two dud shades). I can’t wait for more mini palette releases from Natasha Denona. The Bronze edition was a thousand times better than the Love edition!

| I purchased this palette for £55.00 from FeelUnique.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...