Skip to main content

Graze - Box #19

I received this box on Tuesday 4th August. I got another cookie packet, which I am really happy about!

Here is what I received in this box:-
Cocoa Cookies
- Cocoa cookies with special blend black tea (97kcal)
| Contains: Milk & Gluten |
This is my second Graze Cookie packet now. They do smell quite strong of cocoa, but they do not taste overly strong. They are quite nice and they do taste a bit like double chocolate chip cookies, which is good and there isn’t even any chocolate chips in them!
Peanut Butter Protein Power
- Wholesome peanut butter with salted pretzel sticks (138kcal)
| Contains: Peanuts & Gluten |
I have tried this packet before. I do not like peanut butter, so I didn’t try it, but I do like pretzels. They taste like regular breadsticks, but kind of roasted (pretzel) and lightly salted. I do like them.
Honey & Seed Protein Flapjack
- Wholegrain oat flapjack with honey, mixed seeds & protein crispies (246kcal)
| Contains: Soya & Gluten |
I’m not sure if I have had these flapjacks before, but they do look familiar. They taste similar to regular oat flapjacks, but the texture is crispier. They are ok, but I think I prefer the cocoa vanilla ones I have had previously.
Thai Style Sweet Chilli Veggie Protein Power
- Honey chilli peanuts, lemon and black pepper broad beans, wild rice sticks & edamame beans (148kcal)
| Contains: Peanuts, Soya & Gluten |
This is a new packet to me. The peanuts are quite spicy and sweet. I’m fine with the spice, but I’m not too keen on the sweetness of the honey. The broad beans taste mostly like lemon, but you do get the black pepper kick. I think I prefer the chilli broad beans I’ve had previously. The rice sticks are nice little crackers. The edamame beans are very like and crunchy. They taste similar to plain broad beans, but are slightly sweeter.
This was another good box to graze on! I most enjoyed the cocoa cookies and my least enjoyed packet was the Thai Style mix. I have now tried two out of three of the cookie packets. If I receive the third and final cookie packet next time, I may cancel my subscription as I no longer feel I need them. I don’t often snack throughout the day at the moment. I find I am eating the packets for the sake of it before the next box arrives and not because I need a snack. I really just want to try that last cookie packet!

| I purchased my Graze box for £3.49 from Graze.com |

| Use Code: REBBEC77B and you will get your 1st, 5th & 10th boxes for FREE (brand new customers only). I will receive a FREE box for every referral I make (ex. 2 brand new customers use my code = 2 FREE boxes for Me). |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥