Skip to main content

Graze - Box #19

I received this box on Tuesday 4th August. I got another cookie packet, which I am really happy about!

Here is what I received in this box:-
Cocoa Cookies
- Cocoa cookies with special blend black tea (97kcal)
| Contains: Milk & Gluten |
This is my second Graze Cookie packet now. They do smell quite strong of cocoa, but they do not taste overly strong. They are quite nice and they do taste a bit like double chocolate chip cookies, which is good and there isn’t even any chocolate chips in them!
Peanut Butter Protein Power
- Wholesome peanut butter with salted pretzel sticks (138kcal)
| Contains: Peanuts & Gluten |
I have tried this packet before. I do not like peanut butter, so I didn’t try it, but I do like pretzels. They taste like regular breadsticks, but kind of roasted (pretzel) and lightly salted. I do like them.
Honey & Seed Protein Flapjack
- Wholegrain oat flapjack with honey, mixed seeds & protein crispies (246kcal)
| Contains: Soya & Gluten |
I’m not sure if I have had these flapjacks before, but they do look familiar. They taste similar to regular oat flapjacks, but the texture is crispier. They are ok, but I think I prefer the cocoa vanilla ones I have had previously.
Thai Style Sweet Chilli Veggie Protein Power
- Honey chilli peanuts, lemon and black pepper broad beans, wild rice sticks & edamame beans (148kcal)
| Contains: Peanuts, Soya & Gluten |
This is a new packet to me. The peanuts are quite spicy and sweet. I’m fine with the spice, but I’m not too keen on the sweetness of the honey. The broad beans taste mostly like lemon, but you do get the black pepper kick. I think I prefer the chilli broad beans I’ve had previously. The rice sticks are nice little crackers. The edamame beans are very like and crunchy. They taste similar to plain broad beans, but are slightly sweeter.
This was another good box to graze on! I most enjoyed the cocoa cookies and my least enjoyed packet was the Thai Style mix. I have now tried two out of three of the cookie packets. If I receive the third and final cookie packet next time, I may cancel my subscription as I no longer feel I need them. I don’t often snack throughout the day at the moment. I find I am eating the packets for the sake of it before the next box arrives and not because I need a snack. I really just want to try that last cookie packet!

| I purchased my Graze box for £3.49 from Graze.com |

| Use Code: REBBEC77B and you will get your 1st, 5th & 10th boxes for FREE (brand new customers only). I will receive a FREE box for every referral I make (ex. 2 brand new customers use my code = 2 FREE boxes for Me). |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Urban Decay Super Saturated High-Gloss Lip Color

I received this product as part of the Oz: The Great and Powerful Theodora Palette, which also includes eyeliner. I am going to review the product as a whole, even though I only have it in the one shade. This product is a jumbo/chubby lip pencil with a black plastic lid. It is just like the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners, but bigger. Each barrel of each pencil is a different colour, to clearly show the colour of each shade. Theodora is a bright, creamy, glossy cherry red shade and is Limited Edition, but it is part of the regular line and is instead called F-Bomb . You get 2.8g of product and it is full size. You also have to sharpen it to dispense more product. The formula is smooth, creamy, glossy and slightly tacky, but not sticky. This product is supposed to give your lips an opaque, saturated and pigment rich colour with a glossy finish. It is also mean’t to be quite creamy so that it glides onto your lips. The product is also said to contain plant derived ingredients, whi