Skip to main content

Graze - Box #9

Another graze box! A few new treats in this box and a couple of old favourites mixed in.

A closer look at my treats.
Mumbai Masala

“Masala cashews, baked curry bites and spicy chickpeas”

The cashews tasted really good and it was like eating a masala curry! The curry bites were amazing. They were not very spicy and I just like the texture of these kinds of bites. They are not as good as the soy ones though! The chickpeas were surprisingly ok. They didn’t really taste spicy and they are quite crunchy and hollow.

Honeycomb Flapjack

“Rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and milk chocolate”

I have had this before and it is very nice and light.

Cheddar Gorge

“Cheese cashews, salsa corn sticks & herb crackers”

I have had this before too and it is one of my favourite snack packets overall!

Oven Roasted Salt & Vinegar Nut Selection

“Salt and vinegar almonds and peanuts”

The peanuts taste a lot like the regular salted kind, but you get that little kick of vinegar. I am really into almonds lately and these ones were pretty good. You could taste the vinegar more than on the peanuts.

I really enjoyed this box and my favourites were Cheddar Gorge and the Salt & Vinegar Nut Selection.


USE CODE: REBBEC2MB FOR A FREE BOX (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)

What is your favourite snack from this box?


♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...