Skip to main content

e.l.f Haul #7

A few weeks ago I took advantage of the 50% off offer on e.l.f products and I got everything on my wishlist. I haven’t made a purchase from them since December 2013 because the majority of the products I was interested in were always out of stock. This was due to offers always being on! Don’t get me wrong, the offers are brilliant but other people always get there first. But hey, I should just be happy I got my products now.

From the Studio line I got the Lip Exfoliator, Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Soiree and a Small Stipple Brush.

I also bought a Slant Tweezer and from the Essentials line I got a Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in French Lace, two Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks in Movie Star and Pink Umbrellas and lastly a Lip Balm Tint in Grapefruit.

Overall I am really happy with my purchases and can’t wait to try them all out. I probably will not make an e.l.f order for a while now because I am waiting for the new products arrive (already available in the USA).

Have you purchased from e.l.f recently?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥