Skip to main content

ColourB4 - My Experience

I’ve been dying my hair the same red shade for years now and I love it, but for this Summer period I wanted something lighter and more natural. It was obvious that I would need to get rid of the red first before I could dye it a light brown shade. I chose ColourB4 and I actually used it on the 17th May as I was going on holiday the following weekend and I wanted nice and new natural hair to hit Great Yarmouth with!
ColourB4 is a hair colour remover dye that removes any dyed hair colour from your hair and leaves you with a lighter shade of a more natural colour. I got two boxes of the regular version and they are £9.99 each. It is a bit pricy, but it does work. You need to have clean hair before you can do it and then you just apply it onto your hair like hair dye. I got my sister to do my hair and she is did warn me that it smells like rotten eggs. Personally the smell didn’t bother me, but if I got the stronger version that might have made the difference! You can leave it on up to an hour and then you have the endless rinsing and buffing to do!
After I completed the long process, my ruby red hair magically transformed into a golden blondish brown shade! My sister used one and a half boxes on me, but I think just the one would have been enough.
BEFORE
AFTER

I really liked the results I got and I will definitely be using it again next year, as I will be going red again in the Autumn and then possibly dark blonde next Summer. I would recommend it to anyone, but just bear in mind that it is a long process and patience would be the perfect virtue to possess in this instance.

What do you think of ColourB4 products?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...